Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Nov 2023
HR Business Partner – HR & Management
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client in the software development industry with established global footprint is looking for a HR Business Partner.
Salary Range: SGD 8,000 - 10,000Expires on 07 Jan 2024
- Partner with the HR operations team and CoEs to manage the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, offboarding and employee relations
- Drive business strategic growth from a HR perspective, including headcount planning, partnering with TA on recruitment strategy and evaluating fit-for-future organisation structures
- Support leaders to drive high performance, including managing the full performance review cycle
- Coach leaders to build an inclusive culture, including analysing employee engagement survey findings, supporting delivery of action plans to increase engagement and implementing diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Identify and support the development of key talent in the organisation to achieve their potential
- Spearhead change initiatives to deliver business growth and progression
- Identify opportunities for improvement and acceleration of the organisation, develop solutions and lead the implementation of these to deliver impact
Posted ByHeng Siew Joo (R23113706)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree or above with minimum 5 years of experience in management consulting or HR management
- Strong strategic planning and critical thinking abilities
- Good communication style, experienced in cross-functional collaborations
- Stress resilient, ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity; strong judgement and ability to make thoughtful decisions leveraging data and insights
- Successful track record of designing and implementing people programmes
If you are interested, apply today.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Heng Siew Joo, Reg No: R23113706) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057