Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Nov 2022
Business Development & Key Account Manager - AS/MK
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of China's leading integrated contract manufacturers for the dietary supplement industry is seeking an experienced Business Development & Key Account Manager. You will be in charge of developing long-term global relationships with key accounts and acquiring new customers in the B2B space. You will also be in charge of marketing the company’s services and products.
Expires on 16 Dec 2022
- Develop and manage strategic customer relationships at both the executive and operational levels, understand customer strategy and business needs, and develop and execute short-term and long-term strategic business plans that deliver growth and enhance stakeholder value.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the needs and requirements of key customers.
- Key account strategy planning, including analysis, identification, creation, and expansion of upcoming needs and opportunities related to the company’s entities' product portfolio.
- Creation of customer-specific sales concepts as well as company innovations.
- Professional customer service ranging from project support to after-sales activities, with new business development as the primary goal.
- Contract negotiation planning and execution, as well as the development of a target customer strategy
- Accountable for regional sales revenue and the gross margin of a single key account.
- Achievement of annual targets, both in terms of turnover and contribution margin.
- Identification of market opportunities, as well as market and competitor analysis and observation
Posted ByArvin Singh (Reg No: R1763788)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Education: A bachelor's or master's degree in technical, economic, or biological sciences is required.
- Prior B2B key account management experience in food technology, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, and ingredients.
- Proven track record of managing key accounts.
- Broad product knowledge and an extensive network in the food supplement industry.
- Knowledge of commercial and economic interdependence (especiallyB2B).
- Team player with prior experience engaging numerous internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills are required; additional foreign language skills are preferred as its required to communicate with foreign stakeholders & clients.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as a strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility.
- Ability to travel for the job (mainly in APAC).
- Previous experience working with international groups and teams is preferred.
- Preference for experience working with multi-level marketing companies and consumer healthcare companies.
Office Location: Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org (Arvin Singh, Reg No:R1763788) or email@example.com (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No:R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057