Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Mar 2021
Director, Transaction Banking (Technology Sector) | MNC Bank | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAs part of their continued growth strategy in Asia, an established International Brand Name is looking for seasoned Corporate & Transaction Banking professionals to join them in Singapore. As a senior member of the team, you will help to execute a "Digital" strategy to drive revenue growth for the bank through marketing trade, cash and payment products to Corporate (E-Commerce/ FinTech) Clients. This includes a strategy to expand and deepen relationships with Institutional and Corporate clients and to lead digitization efforts to increase our E footprint across their key markets in Asia. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$250,000.
Expires on 25 Apr 2021
- Enhance profitability of Group Transaction Banking (TB) and develop new opportunities regionally in the FinTech/E-Commerce sectors
- Formulate and execute sales strategies to achieve revenue and asset budgets.
- To participate and/ or lead in discussions relating to transaction structures and workflow.
- Product Champion for TB initiatives, product roll-out and commercialization of web-based trade solutions
- To participate and/ or lead in discussions relating to transaction structures and review product workflow to enhance process efficiency.
- Assist in implementation of new processes to mitigate operation risks.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- 12 years of relevant transaction banking experience in APAC, with a strong background in sales, trade and cash management
- Strong product management, credit skills and knowledge of KYC policies are critical
- Network within the E-Commerce/FinTech community is a strong advantage
- You are dynamic and strategic, yet have the ability to be hands on to ensure daily operational activities run effectively.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057