Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Aug 2023
Marketing Communication Executive, Asia
SingaporePermanent PositionA well-known Retail company founded in US, the company has over a hundred of history and over 1900 locations worldwide is looking for a Marketing Communication Executive, Asia
Salary Range: SGD 4,500 - 5,500Expires on 22 Sep 2023
- The incumbent will be responsible to supporting the manager in development, implementation and sharing of marketing support materials. He/she will also need to anchor selective projects / initiatives independently as well as provide the administrative support for the communications initiatives.
- Support the manager in development, implementation and sharing ofmarketing support materials - campaign assets, product marketing toolkits, lifestyle shoots and VM support.
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Digital team to develop digital initiatives and social content (including UCG) to improve brand engagement and drive desirability.
- Anchor selective projects independently - encompassing project brief, ideation and implementation.
- Create a platform to engage KOLs (at different levels) including product seeding,
- Process, track and monitor vendor and agency partners' project expenses.
- Create purchase requisitions/purchase orders and process payments for marketing projects (via SAP and DOCUWARE system platforms).
- Report tracking and consolidation for various projects including marketing materials usage.
- Super user / administrator for Salsify / aDAM platforms to upload marketing assets and materials.
- Track and update marketing assets usage chart
- Sample management and tracking
- Support administration duties related to marketing activities, e.g.,reports, market trend research etc.
Posted ByJo Cheng I-tien (Reg No: R23116744)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum diploma or degree
- Preferably with 2- 4 years of relevant experience
- Interest and knowledge of lifestyle and marketing trends.
- Proficient in programs such as Microsoft excel and PowerPoint. Added advantage if familiar with Concur, SAP, Salsify, Docuware platforms.
- Preferably with basic Photoshop editing experience.
- Have end to end experiences of developing assets, campaigns establishing, from concept to commercialize
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jo Cheng I-tien, Reg No: R23116744). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057