Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Nov 2021
Human Resources Business Partner – Fast Growing Biotech Company
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client, a fast growing biotech company is currently looking for a HR Business Partner in this newly created position in Hong Kong. Incumbent will play a critical role in helping to design, plan and execute HR strategies to support ambitious growth plan in Asia.
- Opportunity to grow career in a high growth sector
- Opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic group of professionals aiming to be market leaders in the biotech industry
- Company has IPO plan in Hong Kong
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Tasked to build HR infrastructure for Hong Kong and other overseas operations. Work closely with senior management to develop HR policies and strategies to support aggressive business growth plan in Asia.
- Provide HR consultative services in areas of talent acquisition, manpower planning, employee engagement, talent development, and staff retention
- Work closely with senior business leaders to advise on people strategies to cope with the aggressive business expansion.
- Translate data into insightful information and conduct presentation to senior management to support critical business decision making process
- Lead and implement different HR initiatives/projects in Hong Kong and around the region.
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- Minimum Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant experience as a HRBP in organizations with robust HR practices• Prior regional exposure will be a plus.
- Possesses strong strategic mindset and business sense. Candidates have to be comfortable to work in a startup environment and taking on hands on duties.
- Possesses strong HR Business Partnering sense with experience to translate business needs into HR initiatives
- Comfortable in working in a fast pace and dynamic organization. Candidates from all industries are welcomed as experience in Biotech and Pharmaceutical industry is only a plus.
- Possesses strong communication skills, able to build effective working relationships with all levels in the organization
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**