Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Feb 2019
Product Manager (Supply Chain Finance) – Associate/AVP – 3 to 6 months contract
SingaporeContract PositionLeading Global Bank is seeking for a high caliber candidate to join their Trade Product Management team. You will be part of a high performing and dynamic team, you will also be able to gain excellent product & deal exposure as the bank has won many key mandates. The ideal candidate must be able to commence within short notice has some relevant experience in trade finance/supply chain finance.
Expires on 10 Mar 2019
- Support the team in project management, digital innovation and rolling out of Supply Chain Finance (SCF) products
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders such as Sales, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Digital, Operations, etc in driving commercialization of Supply Chain Finance solutions across corporate client segments geographically
- Drive product innovations and improve operational efficiencies
- Identify key opportunities for business growth and trends, Roll out new SCF product initiatives and ensure products maintain their competitiveness in the market
- Expand product capabilities for Trade Finance across the core markets of the Bank
- Negotiate partnerships with fintech firms to drive digital initiatives
Posted ByTeo Li Li (Zhang Li Li) (Reg No: R1110631)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recognized Bachelor Degree
- Candidate should have relevant experience either in Trade product or Trade Sales or Trade Technology
- Project Management experience will be a plus
- Candidates from the fintech industry who have product knowledge on Trade are welcome to apply
- Strong product knowledge in Trade Finance, Supply Chain Finance will be a plus
- Strong understanding and knowledge of trade rules & regulations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- 3 to 6 months Contract Position
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Teo Li Li (Zhang Li Li), Reg No: R1110631). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057