Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Apr 2019
Senior Manager, Group Finance & Treasury
MalaysiaPermanent PositionProperty Development Company located at Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI), Kuala Lumpur
Directly reports to: Group CFO
Supervise: Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Executives, Executives
To manage and provide services to the group in relation to accounting, finance and treasury activities. Portfolios will include Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, Tax and GST/SST, Project Financing, Corporate Finance support and to manage the department in an efficient and effective manner.
Essential Job Functions
Expires on 15 May 2019
- Person in charge of Group Finance & Treasury Department
- Oversee Group consolidated financial statement and statutory reports
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly management report
- Review and analyse financial performance of the Group and subsidiaries
- Manage and review periodic tax and GST/SST submissions and planning
- Able to construct excel financial models for feasibility studies and financing purposes
- Liaise with bankers, tax agents, auditors and other local authority(ies)
- Manage SOP for Group Finance & Treasury department to ensure controls are in place
- Ensure all accounting and reporting system is in compliance with accounting standards (MFRS)
- Manage and lead the team to ensure efficiency of overall accounting, finance and treasury functions
- Undertake any other project or ad hoc assignment as and when required
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
To manage and provide services to the group in relation with accounting, finance and treasury operation.
Work independently and diligently
Chartered Accountant, ACCA, degree or advanced degree in accounting or similar qualification
- At least 8 to 10 years of exposure in finance and accounting, preferably with minimum 3 years property development experience
- Experience in Group Consolidation
- Experience in Bursa Malaysia Reporting
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and working knowledge of Wiz accounting software or similar system.
Contact with Other Departments
Sales, Marketing, Sales Administration, Contracts, Projects and HRAD, Company Secretarial and Legal, auditors (internal and external).