Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Jun 2019
AML Manager, Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA Corporate Bank keen to entrench its presence in Singapore is currently looking to fortify its AML/KYC operations and standards. Joining as an AML Manager, it will be a good opportunity for you to enhance your knowledge and contribute to the Compliance Department. In this role, you will review KYC cases, monitor and review transaction activities, and report findings that require remedial measures to comply with established policies, procedures and regulations. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $130,000.
Expires on 27 Jul 2019
- Conduct due diligence reviews on new on-boarding and existing customers
- Assist to oversee the adequacy of AML/CFT and transaction monitoring
- Work with all relevant business units and provide advice on AML and KYC related issues
- Perform any other task as assigned by supervisor from time to time
- Provide AML advisory to business advisory and relevant stakeholders
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Admin, Law, Risk or other Compliance related qualifications
- A keen problem solver
- At least 8 years in anti-money laundering and KYC within corporate investment banks
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all counterparts
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Knowledge on sanctions is a bonus
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057