Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Aug 2019
Relationship Manager AVP/VP, Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Boutique Corporate Investment Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you will be responsible for growing and managing the Indonesia market businesses independently. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$180,000 per annum.
Expires on 27 Aug 2019
- Responsible to prospect, grow and strengthen the bank’s existing corporate portfolios efficiently in the specific market
- Focus on new business which are sound and profitable with considerations on risk aspect of the targeted businesses
- Perform credit and marketing activities for corporate clients, promote and cross-sell the bank’s products
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, credit facilities structuring, credit assessment, cashflow projections, analysis and loan documentation
- Drive customers' satisfaction
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recognized university degree with minimum 8 years of experiences in Corporate Investment Banking environment
- Highly motivated individual to achieve profit targets
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills to serve offshore clients, candidates who can speak fluent Bahasa Indonesia and English will be preferred
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.