Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Sep 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are working with a client from Biopharmaceutical (European MNC) industry and they are looking for a QA Manager to join their organisation.
Expires on 11 Oct 2019
- Take charge of QA Operations oversight of all shared functions to support manufacturing operations including incoming material management (Raw Materials, Consumables, Supply chain systems), QA for the site QC function (Raw Material testing, Microbiology EM and product, In-Process Control, Bioanalytical testing and any other outsourced testing)
- Drive and manage team on operations of QA activities for all shared functions such as Deviations, OOS/OOE/OOT investigations related to Products and Environmental Monitoring, CAPAs, Change Control.
- Ensure QA oversight for laboratory analytical records and generation of product certificate of analysis, QC studies, protocols and reports (e.g. technical transfer, validation, stability).
- Lead / contribute as needed for Quality Systems Governance at site level (e.g. Deviation Review Board, Change Control Review Board, Product Release Boards, and Material Management Board).
Posted ByAxel Lee Kian Heng (Reg No: R1110163)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Science / Pharmacy. Degree in Science with relevant experience in production or Quality.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years in a Quality / production position within the pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Axel Lee Kian Heng, Reg No: R1110163). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057