Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Nov 2019
IT Application Manager- Regional Corporate Investment Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional corporate investment bank is currently seeking for IT Application professional in Singapore. You will be given a great opportunity to develop solutions by preparing specifications and coordinating production with programmers. This is a great opportunity for you to excel and develop your career. In return, you will enjoy attractive annual compensation package of up to SGD 140,000 per annum.
Expires on 29 Dec 2019
- Work with business users to define user requirements for banking applications, based on the operational processes.
- Develop solutions by preparing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensure smooth implementation in production environment.
- Provide training and operational support to business users, including code changes where needed.
- See through the system changes, manage and resolve system issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide IT project management for various business initiatives.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Must have a degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, from a recognized education institution.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in providing system design and analysis; technical/functional support and project implementation of banking business applications.
- Experience with application development techniques on Microsoft .NET Platform (C#), Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Scripting and Microsoft operating systems.
- Experience with system troubleshooting on performance issue regarding SQL Server, SQL Script and Web Application on IIS Web Server or Windows Console Application.
- Prior experience in supporting or developing MIS or data warehouse in banking environment.
- Working background in software development, managing software developers and supporting end users.
- Experience in developing MAS reporting automation is preferable.
- ITIL certification is highly advantageous.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted