Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Dec 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionLooking forward to be part of an innovative digital company backed by a leading fortune 500 MNC? We are currently looking for 2 passionate and driven Product Designers to join the team (UI Designer / UX Designer). As the pioneer Designer here in Singapore, you will work collaboratively with the software development team to create excellent user centric designs for the digital (web and mobile application) services across the region.
Expires on 05 Mar 2020
- Be the key person across functional business units in introducing, translating concepts and requirements into end to end user experience.
- Develop User-centered design
- Provide consultative advices and design solutions to project teams
- Support company IT team and develop UX / UI strategies cater to the business needs
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Conduct research, develop wireframes and prototypes around customer/users’ needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX/UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep developing capabilities for new tools and techniques
- Regular review on latest technologies to enhance the performance of Digital Platforms
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Years of relevant experience in UI/UX design.
- Successfully delivered projects relating to web and mobile platforms.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is an added advantage
- Experience in design tools and design theory
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills to be able to articulate your design decisions to your stakeholders.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057