Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Jan 2021
AVP/VP - Internal Audit (Up to 54K)
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is one of the most well-established Japanese platforms and a leading arranger of specialized financial products worldwide. They are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their team looking after the Japanese portfolios • Dynamic Corporate environment • Strong Career development • Strong Asia Coverage • Open to high caliber big 4 audit
Expires on 12 Feb 2021
- Conduct audits of various operations for the bank in HK and other Asian locations
- Review, supervise and monitor job assignments performed by other staff in ensuring all audit assignments and projects objectives are achieved
- Plan and/or conduct job assignments; follow up on the auditees’ corrective actions and prepare audit documentation
- Provide constructive advice to appropriate levels of management
- Monitor banking regulations in the East Asia region
- Manage key relationships with external stakeholders e.g. regulators, auditors, etc., as well as internal stakeholders e.g. Branch Management, other control functions, etc.
- Update the Regional Head, Head Office Internal Audit Department and local branch management on key risks or control related business changes
- Enhance and ensure the standard of internal audit process to be in line with professional practice
- Occasional travel is required
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) email@example.com
- University graduate with relevant professional qualification e.g. CPA, CIA, CAMS, CAMS-Audit, CISA, etc.
- Around 5 to 8 years’ auditing experience, with exposure to internal audit in international banks and Quality Assurance and Improvement Program
- Sound knowledge in controls and risk management of banking products e.g. corporate banking, structured finance and treasury, etc., related controls and banking systems
- Good planning, project management and organizing skills
- Effective leadership, communication and planning skills and ability to work independently
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory requirements in East Asia region
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Literacy in Japanese or Korean is a plus
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion