Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 May 2021
Senior KYC/AML Compliance Specialist – Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA well-established Bank is currently looking for an AML compliance professional to join their team. In this role, you will be given a great opportunity to be apart of the qualitative and compliant KYC process for new and existing customers. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to $130,000 per annum
Expires on 03 Jun 2021
- Ensure that the Branch is compliant with its compliance obligations through the implementation and/or updating of compliance related policies and procedures based on Head Office and local regulatory authorities’ requirements.
- Promote a strong and effective compliance culture and risk awareness within the Branch, maintain good relationship with the relevant regulators where applicable.
- Provide KYC/AML related training, recommend appropriate solutions and provide KYC/AML regulatory compliance advice to the business units and support functions for new regulation.
- Perform ad hoc investigations, prepare and submit regular and ad hoc regulatory reports to the local authorities and/or Head Office.
- Participate in the implementation and/or enhancement of compliance or AML/CFT related systems. Develop and embed relevant controls as well as policies and procedures. Perform periodic parameters and thresholds review, back testing, etc, where applicable.
- Fulfil the KYC/AML compliance and AML tax compliance tasks for Private Banking business
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A degree holder with at least 8 years of AML/KYC related experience/exposure in banks and/or CPA firms (Big 4), preferably in private banking/corporate banking and/or possess regulatory compliance knowledge.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Able to work independently and set priorities
- Good team player
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders located in Asia.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057