Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Jun 2021
Sales Analyst (6 months contract)
SingaporeContract PositionLogistics MNC is seeking for Sales Analyst who will be responsible to extract, manage and analyze large amounts of data from various external and cross-function related databases to support reports for Commercial team. With fine eye for detail and deep understanding of data analysis tools and databases.
Expires on 10 Jul 2021
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Use relevant external data and information in the development of market intelligence materials
- Assist in external leads generation
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor in Business / Computer Science / Statistics / Data Analytics / Finance is preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in analysis and market research related roles
- Experience in Database Management, Data Analytics Analysis and use of external statistics databases
- Excellent software skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access, etc.)
- Knowledge of BI tools like Power BI, Tableau
- Experience in developing reports and implementation plans in a large and dynamic sales environment
- Experience in project management, working closely with stakeholders from other functions to meet project timeline
- Strong communicator with creative mindset
- Adaptability; self-starter; team player; quality minded; focused; committed; able to work independently.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- 6 months contract position
To apply, kindly send your resume to email@example.com OR wa.me/6590886161
Location: Central, Tai Seng
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057