Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Sep 2021
Sales Support Coordinator (Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOur client is world’s leading logistics company. Our client provide plenty of opportunities to develop your role and gain knowledge and experience. We'll also ensure we reward your hard work at a competitive rate
Expires on 31 Oct 2021
- Manage on-boarding information flow through CRM tool.
- Manage on-boarding contact plan and coordinate with Customer Service on new accounts list
- Process and follow up the new account opening to encourage FTB and measurements on FTB targets count and revenue
- Manage first step of customer life cycle through welcome activities such as on-boarding calls, proactive track & trace for the first month of shipping, conduct customer survey after first month, explain first invoice to customer as well as follow-up with new customer without shipments and ensuring high FTB retention rate
- Provide on-boarding and email contact strategy reports to Sales Management
- Liaise with Marketing and vendor to ensure welcome materials are sent to new customers in time
- Assist in data quality management as well as data encoding and searching of telephone numbers from directories and other sources
- Sales support and other ad-hoc projects.
Posted ByAlfred Wong Si Cheang (Reg No: R2090147)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Preferably a Diploma or equivalent
- Customer-oriented, pro-active and possess a positive work attitude
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and tight deadlines
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant industry or Sales and Customer Service would be an added advantage.
- Contract Position
Office Location: Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Alfred Wong Si Cheang, Reg No: R2090147) You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057