Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 May 2022
AVP, Market Risk - Regional Corporate Bank - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA growing Regional Corporate Bank is currently looking hire a Market Risk Specialist for their Risk Management unit in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Risk Management, you will be provide subject matter expertise across Market Risk domain, supporting the Global Market Trading portfolio with asset exposure across Fixed Income, FX and Equities. In return, you can expect total remuneration of up to SGD 120,000.
Expires on 31 Aug 2022
- Analysing and quantifying risks in corporate and wholesale products, particularly relating to counterparty behaviour and treatment under internal and regulatory liquidity regimes.
- Product control in the area of price verification, mark-to-market P/L of products, P/L reconciliation of products and investigating breaches in limits.
- Develop liquidity and funding stress tests and improve liquidity risk measurement practices.
- Monitoring market risk to ensure that they are within market and risk thresholds, limits, and constraints. Prepare reports to explain market and risk processes to other stakeholders.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Candidates shall possess knowledge in plain vanilla products including debt instruments, FX Options, Interest Rate Swap and Cross Currency Swap.
- A recognised university degree strong in quantitative subject background. No less than 5 to 7 years’ relevant banking experience with exposure to relevant liquidity risk management and counterparty behaviour risks. Relevant IT skills including good working experience of Excel.
- Other desired attributes include excellent written and oral communication skills and aptitude to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted