Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Aug 2022
Corporate banking Support – Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional banks that is further establishing its presence in Singapore is looking for Business Support. You will be given responsible for Supporting the departmental teams and relationship managers with operational and administrative matters primarily related to client establishment, credit approval processes and meeting regulatory and internal reporting requirements. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 08 Sep 2022
- To manage systems input necessary within the department’s responsibilities for the on boarding and management of client static data
- To assist the data and analysis information entry in systems linked to the completion of credit applications required for lending and other ancillary banking business
- To participate in the completion of other business creation, client development and credit management administrative tasks and form completion, where required
- To collect, collate and deliver information required in the compilation of departmental reports and other submissions for management, compliance and other internal purposes
- To provide other administrative support and, where feasible, business development assistance to relationship managers and other staff in the performance of the departments front office activities;
- To understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, including working closely with other departments, mostly middle and back office;
- Undertake all required activities as directed by the line Manager, or as agreed in annual objectives, in support of the achievement of the departments KPIs.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: 8182 firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant experience in a similar role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to speak and write in business Mandarin efficiently
- Diligence (attention to detail) and high productivity
- An ability to both learn, adapt quickly and to work under pressure
- Computer literacy and some working knowledge of the banking systems and excel
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com
(Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057