Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Sep 2023
VP/AVP (SAP SuccessFactors, APAC Project)
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed client is seeking a Head of Technology Business Partner to work closely with all APAC business units and analyse, design and implement SAP Successfactors that are scalable and flexible in catering for business’ growing needs.
Salary Range: SGD 10,000 - 12,500Expires on 18 Nov 2023
- Deliver technology solutions through projects and change requests in HR domain
- Develop the solution architecture that aligns with the IT Strategy roadmap for SAP SuccessFactors
- Provide solution expertise to support the functional and technical design/change in system
- Responsible to lead, plan, manage projects within budget and scope, using the Agile methodology.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure HR applications are compliant with internal business controls, statutory regulations & rules, information security and audit requirements
- Responsible for user documentation, user training and post-implementation maintenance & support
Posted ByDorothy Ma Li (R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience with HR technology delivery roles or SAP SuccessFactors implementations
- Functional expertise in HCM areas including Payroll, OM, Onboarding, Employee Central and Time Management
- Experience in developing interfaces between SuccessFactors and 3rd party systems.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to interact with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with IT functional areas
- Good analytical, written, presentation and communication skills
- 2 Positions Available
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176).Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057