Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 May 2022
Finance & HR Manager - Ning
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a transportation and logistics solutions provider and they are looking for an experienced Finance & HR Manager to join their organization.
Finance Related Matters
- Manage daily MEP checking and payment approvals (HSBCnet), Payroll Posting, Accrual Posting, Unused Leave Posting.
- Check and ensure all accounting entries are correctly booked and complete and do Management Accounts reconciliation, manage Credit Limit, Voucher Workflow approval
- Result estimation at every end month, reconcile and analyze monthly result and Monthly billing of Regional expenses to HQ
- Coordinate & facilitate internal & external Audits to effectively communicate and ensure that requirements are adhered to Filing Annual Tax Return
- Ensure the tasks are carried out in compliance with operating standards, company rules & regulations and statutory requirements (eg. Quarterly GST Tax Filing, Transfer Pricing Documentation with consultant etc)
- HR, Investment Workflow application
- HQ reporting - Quarterly Reporting and IFRS 16 submission to HQ
- Full Budget Planning process (Budget Presentation, entry to budget tool etc)
- Month End Closing Reporting Package and Monthly submission of resigned employees to HQ
Human Resource Related Matters
- Plan, review & manage the Human Resources activities by optimizing internal &/or external resources / Posting of Job ad to employment website
- Review Resumes, arrange interviews and go through interviews with HODs
- Drafting of Official Company Letters (LOA, LOE, Allowance, Confirmation Letter, Warning Letter, Termination etc)
- Employee personal file safekeeping and updating and managing of Payroll & E Leave System (Secondary) and ensure staff appraisals are done and filed in employee personal file
- CorpPass administrator, application or access to government related portals (IRAS, MOM)
- Work Pass application / renewal and MOM Surveys (Mandatory surveys that must be completed and sent to MOM)
- Coordination on Company insurance matters (GHS, WICA, GPA)
- Review and maintaining Company Policies, make sure it is adhered to
- Monitor and self-update on Government Policies/Grants, make sure that we are following rules/applying Grants
- Actively update relevant training courses for employees and apply training Grants from Government
Secretarial Related Matters
Expires on 30 Jun 2022
- Annual Statutory Filing of Financial Year / Doc preparation for AGM
- Liasing with Secretarial Agent on Director Resolution
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent Finance & Accounts Knowledge and Human Resource Management skills
- Strong knowledge of local laws & legislations
- General knowledge of corporate & office compliance matters, Team building skills, Follow up skills, Improvement Mindset
- Positive, Committed & Resourceful, Meticulous & Eye for detail and a Team Player
Office Location: West
If you are interested, apply today.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057