Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Sep 2020
Accountant / Senior Accountant (Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOur client is one of the leading firms in the retail industry, with a global presence. This is a contract position.
Expires on 24 Oct 2020
- Liaise with third party service provider to ensure all financial transactions are prepared accurately & timely
- Daily Sales Reconciliations between sales platform & SAP financial postings
- Weekly collections & settlement
- Review AR balance for outstanding items
- Liaise with Operations to ensure timely & accurate inventory movement & adjustments
- Monitor inventory movements, inventory difference and ensure claims are accurate
- Month-end accounting journals
- Liaises with country teams to align and comply with all statutory and tax requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
Posted ByMelvin Lim Jianquan (Reg No: R1984260)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration, or in relevant fields
- At least 4 years’ relevant Accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of financial and accounting concepts, critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to express oneself clearly in conversations, interactions and business writing with others.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Contract Position
Location : CENTRAL
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Melvin Lim Jianquan, Reg No: R1984260). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057