Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Mar 2020
Senior Finance Manager (Manufacturing) (Based in Penang)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is one of the world leading companies in the manufacturing industry. With their rapid growth in the industry and as a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organization. With their rapid expansion plan, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in the availability of the Senior Finance Manager (Manufacturing) role. Amazing opportunity to join this huge organization with strong revenue, good development and career progression programs. The successful candidate will be based in Penang.
Expires on 26 Apr 2020
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual management & financial report.
- Oversee all costing related activities.
- Perform monthly/ quarterly inventory taking in the areas of inventory control and asset management.
- Handle budget preparation and review all financial data.
- Oversee juniors in the team which include providing guidance, training and development.
- Ensure the smooth and effective operation of the company's ERP system.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent. Preferably with professional papers.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferable with working experiences in manufacturing environment.
- Analytical, strong business sense and ability to lead & work independently.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels.
- Strong people management skills.
20 Mar 2020
Accountant (Contract position)
SingaporeContract PositionA major player in the Manufacturing industry is currently looking for an Accountant to support their Finance team. You will be working with stakeholders from various levels and will be responsible for Financial Reporting as well as Treasury functions. You will help to ensure compliance of Group policies and continuous improvement of processes.
Expires on 19 Apr 2020
- Work with a team which performs duties in Treasury and Financial Reporting.
- Support Management in financial risk management activities
- Prepare annual plan and forecast
- Prepare Management Accounts, customized reporting packages, Statutory Accounts, GST returns, monthly payroll and other expense disbursements.
- Liaise with auditors and regulators to answer queries
- Review current process flow for improvements and assist in the implementation of recommendations.
Posted ByAllan Chua Beng Yew (Reg No: R1988640)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards, CPF, GST and relevant tax rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong and extensive experience with ERP systems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Contract position
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Allan Chua Beng Yew, Reg No: R1988640) or email@example.com (Jasper Loh Zhi Hong, Reg No: R1770597) . Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057