Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Dec 2018
Product Development Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the top insurers in Singapore, you will be reporting to the head of product to formulating the product strategies among the group.
Expires on 04 Jan 2019
- Assist the Head of Department in coordinating and reviewing the Annual Product Review, and formulating product strategies;
- Provide customer and competition insights across the region through monitoring product, customer segment, distribution and regulatory developments and trends;
- Drive product innovation and recommend calls to action by all the entities;
- Review and ensure the product design and business case proposed by the respective product teams are in keeping with the business strategy, meeting the business/financial criteria, suitable for the target customer segments and distributed by the appropriate channels;
- Collaborate with the heads of functions, especially in the aspect of Actuarial and Risk Management, in assessing the product design and business case before recommending it for Group Product Management's approval;
- Cross-pollinate, share and permeate product best practices across all business units.
Posted ByFan Houxian (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong domain knowledge in either or all of life, health and/or non-life (personal lines) insurance products and business;
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, ideally in product development, pricing or marketing;
- Strong first degree, preferably in insurance or finance-related disciplines;
- Business acumen and curious mind, complemented by strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to make sound judgments and work under pressure or tight timelines; and
- Strong interpersonal, articulation, communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Fan Houxian, Reg No: R1870989 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057