Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 May 2022
SingaporePermanent PositionA Regional Insurance Firm is looking to hire an experienced Claims Adjuster in Singapore. You will be responsible for assisting the Claims Manager & Senior Claims Adjuster in the end-to-end handling of allocated lead line and follow claims.
Expires on 31 May 2022
- Respond to various broker enquiries and allocated email.
- Process a certain number of claim system transactions accurately and efficiently to ensure that customer service targets are achieved.
- Carry out sanction checks on insured’s and third parties.
- Carry out broker claim statement of account reconciliation as and when required on certain accounts falling under your responsibility.
- Attend out of office seminars and market briefings on relevant topics.
- Liaise with London colleagues on the telephone and by email.
- Assist in the production of claims statistics as and when required.
- Support Underwriting colleagues in internal and external meetings on certain accounts or at Client meetings.
- Attend meetings with lawyers, surveyors, brokers and cedents as and when required
- Adjust all claims, promptly and efficiently in accordance with binder limits. Claim reserves should be set at expected ultimate cost and customers are to be treated fairly at all times.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Claims handling for Singapore and overseas offices. Allocation of work determined by Claims Manager.
- To handle certain operational and administration aspects of all classes of claims under the supervision of the
- Claims Manager to ensure that the agreed claims service, quality and profit goals are met.
- To take a proactive approach and help to provide a quality claims service, which pays valid claims promptly and sets reserves at expected ultimate cost, effectively, efficiently, consistently, accurately and in a timely manner.
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685) and email@example.com (Xenden Ong, Reg No: R22106107). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057