Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Feb 2019
Product Manager – Group Insurance (Technical Support)
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the largest world leading composite insurance company with resourceful platform for tremendous career progression is on the lookout for Assistant Manager/ Manager who is competent in product development, pricing and financial control management. Do not miss this great opportunity for you to grow and gain exposure by getting involved in product development, product experience study and reporting. This is the chance where you will be able to heighten your skills from a senior level position and also be rewarded annually of up to S$ 100,000.
Expires on 21 Mar 2019
- Maintain and develop excellent rapport with business partners through discovering various opportunities on product development of existing or new products.
- Propose and establish re-pricing and experience study of existing products to maintain pricing quotation and reporting tools.
- Provide technical pricing for tenders, renewal quotations for Group Insurance to optimize business acquisition and retentions.
- Cultivate permanent partnership with the new & existing business through optimizing business opportunities and outstanding customer management.
- Data management for analysis and pricing and any other ad-hoc projects.
- Optimize facultative reinsurance management performance including negotiations and placements.
- Manage the operational requirements of the field force to ensure full and appropriate logistic support to be given & problem solving assistance in the running.
- Manage a conducive and productive cluster working environment.
Posted ByNg Yu Winnie (Reg No: R1879732)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Candidate to have at least 3-10 years of relevant experience, ideally in employee benefits product pricing.
- Skilled in managing large data sets used for statistical analysis.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in related areas such as product development, pricing and financial condition management.
- Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Business Degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of life and health insurance products and business is preferred
- Candidate who possess outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills is preferred
- Performance Management driven & a team player
- Professional Qualification on General Insurance is a must
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Yu Winnie, Reg No: R1879732). Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
15 Feb 2019
Business Process Re－engineering Manager
JapanPermanent PositionIQVIA - ヘルスケアの発展に寄与する医療情報、テクノロジー、分析力および人知による創意工夫を活用した幅広いソリューションを提供しています。日本法人として当社は唯一無二の医療データベースと最先端のテクノロジーをもとに、エビデンスに基づくインサイトを結集して、医療ステークホルダーの課題解決に寄与し、医療の発展と最適化に貢献します。
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Business Process Reengineering Manager will be in charge of planning and managing projects which aim to
support business operations （Mainly R＆DS division） to optimize cost/process efficiency.
The successful candidate for the post of BPR Manager will:
・Actively engage in the strategic and operational planning of process improvements
・Identify business priorities and develop process improvement projects
Main responsibility will include but not limited to;
・Identify improvement needs across organizations
・Quantifying business impact and prioritizing projects – overseeing project management
・dentification and measurement of performance target
・Install value－add mindset and remove any non－value－added activities by supporting project members or
delivering appropriate trainings.Expires on 15 Mar 2019
Posted ByMiki Nagai (少しでも、ご興味お持ちの方はお気軽にご連絡ください。 事前に職務経歴書（英語版、日本語版でも可）を 下記のメールアドレス（Nagai.M@pplesearch.com）までご送付いただけますとスムーズです。)
・5＋ years of experience in process improvement and business process re－engineering
・Experience in setting up and leading cross－functional and multi－regional business teams
・Experience in of preparing for and managing changes （through teams, influencing stakeholders etc.）
・Bachelor’s （or Master’s） Degree qualification in business or finance is preferred or equivalent knowledge
・Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English.
・Outstanding interpersonal skills in negotiations, conflict resolution, customer service and project management
・Ability to balance multiple priorities and work both independently and in a team environment