Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Feb 2019
Product Manager – Group Insurance (Technical Support)
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the largest world leading composite insurance company with resourceful platform for tremendous career progression is on the lookout for Assistant Manager/ Manager who is competent in product development, pricing and financial control management. Do not miss this great opportunity for you to grow and gain exposure by getting involved in product development, product experience study and reporting. This is the chance where you will be able to heighten your skills from a senior level position and also be rewarded annually of up to S$ 100,000.
Expires on 21 Mar 2019
- Maintain and develop excellent rapport with business partners through discovering various opportunities on product development of existing or new products.
- Propose and establish re-pricing and experience study of existing products to maintain pricing quotation and reporting tools.
- Provide technical pricing for tenders, renewal quotations for Group Insurance to optimize business acquisition and retentions.
- Cultivate permanent partnership with the new & existing business through optimizing business opportunities and outstanding customer management.
- Data management for analysis and pricing and any other ad-hoc projects.
- Optimize facultative reinsurance management performance including negotiations and placements.
- Manage the operational requirements of the field force to ensure full and appropriate logistic support to be given & problem solving assistance in the running.
- Manage a conducive and productive cluster working environment.
Posted ByNg Yu Winnie (Reg No: R1879732)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate to have at least 3-10 years of relevant experience, ideally in employee benefits product pricing.
- Skilled in managing large data sets used for statistical analysis.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in related areas such as product development, pricing and financial condition management.
- Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Business Degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of life and health insurance products and business is preferred
- Candidate who possess outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills is preferred
- Performance Management driven & a team player
- Professional Qualification on General Insurance is a must
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Yu Winnie, Reg No: R1879732). Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057