Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Feb 2020
Business Development Manager, General Insurance Agency
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are actively sourcing on behalf of our Life Insurer clients, an experienced and knowledgeable Business Development Manager to develop their General Insurance business plans and marketing programs. You will be building and maintaining relationships with business partners as well!
Expires on 30 Apr 2020
- Planning and developing business and marketing plans.
- Assist to plan and manage campaigns & events.
- Assisting in GWP & Underwriting Profit set for Agency Channel.
- Conduct competitive analysis and product comparison.
- Networking with Intermediaries and business partners to enhance business relationships.
- Arranging and providing training to agents and business partners.
- Assisting to underwrite and provide quotations in accordance with assigned authorized limits and within the company’s underwriting guidelines & treaty terms.
- Participate in assigned ad-hoc projects.
Posted ByChris Tan Wei Xuan (Reg No: R2089934)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- Certificate in General Insurance (BCP, ComGI, PGI) , Certificate in Health Insurance;
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in similar role, with some experience in product management preferred;
- Good team player who is tasks and results oriented;
- Meticulous and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Chris Tan Wei Xuan, Reg No: R2089934 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057