Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jul 2020
Benefit Consulting, Director (Health & Wellness)
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the fastest growing insurtech startup in Asia with a One-Stop health and wellness platform, seeking for a passionate, bold and creative Benefit Consultant to be part of the amazing growth and expansion. You will be the Director of Benefit Consulting, leading a team to through consulting projects, designing and performing benefit analyst to help companies/clients shift benefits from treatment to prevention, incentivising better employee lifestyle habits and driving down healthcare cost.
Expires on 25 Aug 2020
- Develop opportunities for the Company’s platform as a distribution product and work with the technical product team to develop a coherent product package that will serve our distribution partners’ needs
- Managing the client relationship, including assisting in discovery analysis and collaborating with cross-functional teams to evaluate/recommend program designs / determine appropriate solutions to meet client needs
- Business process re-engineering, including designing new processes or improvements to existing processes, and providing feedback and/or advising on improvements to client workflows
- Conducting requirements analysis, data gathering, client interviews/ coordination, functional and data mapping
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises, issues, and conflicts, and devising contingency plans
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in finance/actuarial science, mathematics or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in Financial Services, Health & Benefits Consulting, Retirement plans & actuarial valuation of plans, Insurance or Brokerage
- Knowledge and experience in Group Insurance, Health & Benefits consulting, Flexible Benefits design and/or health management strategy and Wellness
- Proven track record in sales development and account management of large corporate clients
- Is extremely hands-on with high attention to detail, able to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and deadline-oriented environment
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057