Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Mar 2019
Compliance Testing AVP - Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established bank in the region is currently looking for a Compliance Testing professional to join their Compliance Testing team. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career in a stable environment. In this role, you will contribute to the bank’s Anti-money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) framework and test plan. You will work closely with various stakeholders to execute fieldwork, provide recommendations and track regulatory findings. In return, you will receive generous remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 18 Apr 2019
- Execute fieldwork for various lines of business in the bank and contribute to testing plans
- Document and prepare reports on findings and remedial actions
- Track outstanding matters pertaining to findings raised from external and internal auditors
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 email@example.com
- At least 3-7 years of experience in QA/AML/Compliance testing/Financial Crime Compliance/Audit
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC/AML/CFT regulations
- Meticulous, hands-on, independent and motivated to accomplish tasks on time
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with and managing relevant stakeholders
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.