Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Jan 2019
Manager, Group Sales Compliance
SingaporePermanent PositionYou will be part of the Group Market Conduct Team which strives to safeguard the reputation of the company.
Expires on 22 Feb 2019
- Oversee the distribution representatives’ market conduct activities;
- Ensure enforcement actions taken are fair and appropriate;
- Execute compliance monitoring program and market conduct governance;
- Conduct sales assurance audits that includes Balanced Scorecard program;
- Handle the complexity and stress managing expectations from regulators and business units, while fulfilling the role of Market Conduct compliance;
- Manage communication with business units and senior agency leaders;
- Understand regulations related to sales advisory and ability to harmonise the understanding with operational processes;
- Assist the team lead in managing the day to day functions of the team;
- Ensure team SOP and Manuals are reviewed and updated;
- Able to motivate and provide guidance to the team so that the team can perform the daily tasks competently; and
- Participate in projects as assigned
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree holder in any discipline with minimum 4 years of related working experience; Professional qualifications not necessary but would be an advantage e.g. CFP, ChFC, CMFAS Modules 5, 8, 8A, 9, 9A, HI etc;
- Leadership responsibilities and demonstrate maturity in thought process;
- Discipline in meeting strict timeline and goal oriented;
- Analytical with big data, meticulous in report writing and a good problem solver;
- Good communication skills are critical;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Experienced candidates in Distribution Training or Operations in the insurance industry looking for career switch will be considered as well.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057