Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Apr 2022
AVP, Quality Assurance Internal Audit
SingaporePermanent PositionA Regional life insurer is looking to hire an experienced internal audit professional in Singapore. You will be responsible for assisting the Chief Internal Auditor in quality assurance activities with the aim to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of the internal audit activity. In return, you will enjoy total comp of up to SGD 120,000 pa.
Expires on 31 May 2022
- Establish, implement and maintain a quality assurance review program.
- Conduct Quality Assurance reviews on selected group wide audits and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Establish and implement an induction program for new auditors to equip them with the relevant audit skills and knowledge.
- Train auditors on audit methodology, process and procedures.
- Perform periodic reviews of the department’s policies and procedures to ensure that they are up-to-date, relevant and comply with regulatory requirements and internal audit’s professional standards.
- Design and generate reports from TeamMate to facilitate performance monitoring, among others.
- Review monthly audit tracking reports, quarterly audit dashboards and reports prepared for management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlight any potential concerns /risks and proactively share the best risk management practices.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, CFA, CIA, CISA etc.
- Minimum 6 years of audit experience.
- Ability to plan and organize effectively with good interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Internal Controls, Corporate Governance, Risk Assessment and IA Methodology.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Good understanding of auditing standards, regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Initiative to improve current systems and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685) and email@example.com (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No: R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057