Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Apr 2019
Compliance - AML Testing, AVP
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established bank in the region is currently looking for a Compliance Testing professional to join their AML testing team. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career in a stable environment. In this role, you will contribute to the bank’s Anti-money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) framework and test plan. You will work closely with various stakeholders, gaining visibility with senior management. In return, you will receive generous remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 01 May 2019
- Help conduct AML Testing in the bank
- Document, draft and present findings to senior management
- Assist to oversee the adequacy of AML/CFT measures such as transaction monitoring and sanction checks
- Provide feedback and suggestions to augment controls
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 6-8 years of experience in an AML related role, and relevant work experience focusing on controls and QA/AML/Compliance testing/Financial Crime Compliance
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC/AML/CFT regulations
- Meticulous, hands-on, independent and motivated to accomplish tasks on time
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with and managing relevant stakeholders
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.