Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Dec 2018
Compliance Testing AVP - Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established bank in the region is currently looking for a Compliance Testing professional to join their Compliance Testing team. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career in a stable environment. In this role, you will contribute to the bank’s Anti-money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) framework and test plan. You will work closely with various stakeholders to execute fieldwork, provide recommendations and track regulatory findings. In return, you will receive generous remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 26 Dec 2018
- Execute fieldwork for various lines of business in the bank and contribute to testing plans
- Document and prepare reports on findings and remedial actions
- Track outstanding matters pertaining to findings raised from external and internal auditors
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 3-7 years of experience in QA/AML/Compliance testing/Financial Crime Compliance/Audit
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC/AML/CFT regulations
- Meticulous, hands-on, independent and motivated to accomplish tasks on time
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with and managing relevant stakeholders
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
27 Nov 2018
Operations, Internal Control Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established global bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Internal Control coordinator to join their Operations team. This will be a unique opportunity to come on board as an experienced individual to join a growing team in Operations. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Job Responsibilities include:
Expires on 29 Dec 2018
- Review and evaluate internal control and compliance checks on daily transactions in Operations
- Improvements on processes to promote efficiency in team and establish the policies
- Provide guidance and conduct training to business stakeholders and revision of policies when necessary
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors
- Participate in ad-hoc duties when assigned
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Degree holder
- Min. 5 years of working experiences in Banking and Finance industry
- Excellent coordinating skills and effective communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
- Ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted