Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Apr 2019
Compliance officer – Transaction monitoring, Regional Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionA foreign bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for experienced AML transactional monitoring professional. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with one of the leading banks in the world. You will be given an opportunity to work with a team of 8 – 9 to perform review on transaction monitoring and STR investigations, as the team work towards fortifying the bank’s integrity in the compliance sphere. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Expires on 02 May 2019
- Oversee transactions, ensure timely escalation of alerts, and file Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) appropriately
- Provide AML and transaction monitoring advisory to relevant business lines and functions
- Conduct internal STR investigation and provide analysis and recommendation to AMLO or designate.
- Execute post-STR actions on STR-filed parties to subject customers to enhance due diligence and safeguard the interest of the Branch.
- Review and monitor parameter values and provide support and recommendations for parameter adjustments.
Posted ByEdmund Wee Yong Ping (Reg No: R1981776)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized University Degree or relevant professional qualifications in financial services or audit.
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar capacity.
- Sound knowledge of AML in Singapore.
- Possess strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, proactive and able to work independently.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Edmund Wee Yong Ping, Reg No: R1981776)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057