Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Aug 2019
General Compliance AVP/VP
SingaporePermanent PositionA foreign bank looking to expand its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Compliance professional. This will be a great opportunity for you to establish your career in a General Compliance function, while contributing to the bank’s Anti Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) and Regulatory Compliance framework and test plan. You will work closely with stakeholders across the bank, and gain visibility with senior management. In return, you will receive a generous remuneration of up to $120,000 per annum.
Expires on 23 Aug 2019
- Enhance the existing Compliance and AML testing framework, and conduct testing
- Document, draft and present findings to relevant stakeholders and senior management
- Assist to oversee KYC, transaction monitoring and sanction clearance and checks
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 7-10 years of experience with relevant work experience focusing on controls/ QA/AML/Compliance testing/Financial Crime Compliance
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC/AML/CFT regulations
- Relevant experience with Banking Act/SFA/FAA
- Meticulous, hands-on, independent and motivated to accomplish tasks on time
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057