Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
31 Oct 2019
Head of Broking – Health Tech Company
SingaporePermanent PositionOur healthtech client is looking for seasoned Employee Benefits professionals excited to be an integral member of the team in taking a local SME global; with a new found regional focus and an aggressive expansion strategy. As the Head of Broking, you will be required to ensure that we are the TPA of choice whenever our insurance partners source for new business or prepare for renewal of an account. With a generous commission structure and performance incentive, you are only limited by your own capabilities.
Expires on 30 Nov 2019
- Closes new business deals by identifying prospects
- Support in winning new business
- Convince renewal teams to shift accounts to us
- Identifying new opportunities for developing packaged plans or co-creating solutions with insurers
- Designing unique solutions and value propositions for different customers
- Understanding customer’s needs and concerns
- Coming up with market landscapes and competitor analysis
- Give feedback on customer trends and needs to management
Posted ByLin Wee (Reg No: R1878551)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Track record in consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to drive sales processes from prospecting to closing
- Keen listening ability to understand customer needs and problems and provide sound solutions
- Having prior brokerage experience is a bonus
Location: Central Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lin Wee, Reg No: R1878551) or email@example.com (Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685).
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for the role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057