Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Jan 2019
Business Development Manager - Process Control Commissioning, APAC
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client a Global top MNC (Fortune 500), a leading top player in automation, engineering services, process control and industrial products for a wide range of industrial, commercial, healthcare and consumer markets and they are looking for a Business Development Manager - Process Control Commissioning, APAC to join their organisation.
- Ensure the Customers and EPC to have minimum start-up time to run at full capacity to deliver business value with effective technology.
- Assure that proper process control equipment is installed, set up and calibrated to full operation.
- Evaluates the customer needs and plan the complete and customized work flow that will fulfill the needs of customers.
- Promotes the selling of Hydro/Flushing/Start-up Trim for critical or severe service valves to help customer eliminate future pain.
- Closely work with the project pursuit and project management teams to establish a parts pursuit strategy for large capital projects destined for Asia Pacific.
- Pursuit Long-Term Service Agreement and deliver business value to customers by proactively managing the execution of the services to generate measurable value and quality experience for customers
- Creates / adopts a formal and structured aftermarket service management procedure that will foster consistent delivery in Asia Pacific.
- Manages agreements with the aims to improve contract compliance, improve risk management, able to respond to contract issues faster and ensure alignment throughout the entire service lifecycle
Expires on 08 Feb 2019
- Accountable for Bookings in Aftermarket Services Business in Asia Pacific
- Accountable for establishing and achieving growth in Project Start-Up & Commissioning and Service Agreement programs in Asia Pacific
Posted ByChris Zhen Huaiyuan (Reg No: R1872859)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Engineering (Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronic or relevant)
- Proven track record in business development with good business acumen
- Experienced or knowledgeable in the work processes related to plant operations for EPC projects or operations turnaround projects
- Good understanding of a typical commissioning process, from preparation and planning, start up and initial operation to post commissioning.
- Experienced in working with customers to define business requirements and business processes
- Able to interact positively in all Asia Pacific countries, recognizing and adapting to the cultural differences that exist.
- Self-directed approach to achieving results
- Excellent communications skills - verbal, written, presentation
- Able to travel extensively within APAC.
Office Location: Central West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Chris Zhen Huaiyuan, Reg No: R1872859). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057