Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Jul 2019
Sr. CRA/ Lead CRA
TaiwanPermanent PositionOur client is focused on the development of innovative new therapies to improve the world’s health. They do this by providing a suite of groundbreaking biopharmaceutical development services that help customers across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments for patients. From clinical trial design to regulatory and consulting services to commercial and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do.
Expires on 07 Sep 2019
- Performs site qualification, site initiation, interim monitoring, site management and close-out visits (performed on-site or remotely) ensuring regulatory, ICH-GCP and/or Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practice (GPP) and protocol compliance. Uses judgment and experience to evaluate overall performance of site and site staff and to provide recommendations regarding site-specific actions; immediately communicates/escalates serious issues to the project team and develops action plans. Maintains a working knowledge of ICH/GCP Guidelines or other applicable guidance, relevant regulations, and company SOPs/processes.
- Verifies the process of obtaining informed consent has been adequately performed and documented for each subject/patient as required/appropriate. Demonstrates diligence in protecting the confidentiality of each subject/patient. Assesses factors that might affect subject/patient’s safety and clinical data integrity at an investigator/physician site such as protocol deviation/violations and pharmacovigilance issues.
- Proactively suggest potential sites based on local knowledge of treatment patterns, patient advocacy and Health Care Provider associations
- Identify operational efficiencies and process improvements
- Develop country level informed consent forms
- Collaborate with RWLP Regulatory team to ensure updated regulatory information is applied and shared
- Participate in bid defense meetings
- Per the Clinical Monitoring/Site Management Plan
- Verifies required clinical data entered in the case report form is accurate and complete via review of site source documents and medical records
- Applies query resolution techniques remotely and on site, and provides guidance to site staff as necessary, driving query resolution to closure within agreed timelines
- Utilizes available hardware and software to support the effective conduct of the clinical study data review and capture
- Verifies site compliance with electronic data capture requirements
- May perform investigational product (IP) inventory, reconciliation and reviews storage and security. Verifies the IP has been dispensed and administered to subjects/patients according to the protocol. Verifies issues or risks associated with blinded or randomized information related to IP. Applies knowledge of GCP/local regulations and organizational procedures to ensure IP is appropriately (re)labelled, imported and released/returned.
- Documents activities via confirmation letters, follow-up letters, trip reports, communication logs, and other required project documents as per SOPs and Clinical Monitoring Plan/Site Management Plan. Supports subject/patient recruitment, retention and awareness strategies. Enters data into tracking systems as required to track all observations, ongoing status and assigned action items to resolution.
- Understands project scope, budgets, and timelines for own and others’ activities in the clinical team; manages site-level activities / communication to ensure project objectives, deliverables and timelines are met. Must be able to quickly adapt to changing priorities to achieve goals / targets.
- May act as primary liaison with project site personnel, or in collaboration with Central Monitoring Associate. Ensures all assigned sites and project-specific site team members are trained and compliant with applicable requirements.
- Prepares for and attends Investigator Meetings and/or sponsor face to face meetings. Participates, and may, with supervision, lead, global clinical monitoring/project staff meetings (inclusive of Sponsor representation, as applicable) and attends clinical training sessions according to the project specific requirements.
- Provides guidance at the site and project level towards audit readiness standards and supports preparation for audit and required follow-up actions.
- May provide training or mentorship to more junior level CRAs. May perform training and sign off visits for junior CRA staff, as assigned.
- May be mentored and assigned clinical operations lead tasks under supervision of an experienced Clinical Operations Lead, or operational line manager.
- For Real World Late Phase (RWLP), the Sr. CRA I will use the business card title of Sr. Site Management Associate I. Additional responsibilities include:
- Site support throughout the study lifecycle from site identification through close out
- Knowledge of local requirements for real world late phase study designs
- Chart abstraction activities and data collection
- As required, collaborate and build relationships with Sponsor and other affiliates, medical science liaisons and local country staff
- Identify and communicate out of scope activities to Lead CRA/Project Manager
Posted ByCarol Lee 李佳璐
Tel: +886 960 101 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Basic level of critical thinking skills expected.
- Ability to manage required travel of up to 75% on a regular basis
21 Dec 2018