Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Apr 2021
VP, Enterprise Data Governance
SingaporePermanent PositionOur clients is a one of leading and reputable insurance company seeking for a high caliber Data Governance professional to join their expanding team. As a senior individual in the team, you will be leading programs and initiatives to raise the data literacy across the Group and enhance the value of our data asset. You will also have to design and establish data governance programs and initiatives to steer, drive the organization towards data driven, and enable innovations while preserving the confidentiality of data.
Expires on 06 May 2021
- Partner with senior management team, business leaders and technology department to develop and drive an enterprise-wide Data Governance strategy, operationalize the data management policies, procedures and standards;
- Be a strong liaison between Business and Technology to ensure that business data related controls are clearly defined, communicated and considered during project / initiatives’ planning and development;
- Steer the BU & SU to achieve their goals in a compliance, effective and efficient manner using data and technology;
- Strategize to shift mindset and embed data obligations and accountabilities into everyone’s day to day activities, and to develop self-service data culture to improve overall business efficiency;
- Perform oversight on all data governance programs and initiatives to ensure alignment and effective implementation across the Group
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree from recognized tertiary institution with at least 12 years of working experience where at least 5 years of hands-on experience in data governance, data management or compliance in insurance or financial services industry;
- Extensive change management skills and experience in managing organization transformation programs;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to manage different levels of stakeholders across the organization and navigate through conflicts and differences competently and with ease;
- Extensive experience in team and people management;
- Exposure and understanding on data, technology risks and technology landscape (e.g. data warehouse, AI and ML) will be a bonus
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685 / Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057