Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Sep 2022
AVP/VP - KYC Quality Assurance
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European bank with a strong presence in Singapore is looking for KYC Quality Assurance to review, assess, and validate customer records in accordance with the quality standards and the Bank’s established AML program. Basic remuneration: Up to $130000 annually.
Your main responsibilities:
Expires on 28 Dec 2022
- To conduct internal reviews of KYC records (all client types and policy requirements) per Quality Assurance (“QA”) methodology as agreed with Compliance
- To report QA findings on a timely basis
- To act as primary point of contact for assigned regions on all Quality-related initiatives
- Engage with Compliance, Management, and other stakeholders and ensure timely feedback loop on Quality-related issues
- Conduct root-cause analysis by identifying and analyzing areas of common error/issues/themes
- Assist Management in defining continuous improvement plan and track implementation and success of initiatives related to Quality
- Achieve operational goals set, and deliver against agreed targets in terms of quality and productivity
- Manage remediation projects / initiatives and report on progress as required
- Proactively highlights audit and compliance issues to the management
Posted ByRochel Ho (Posted by Rochel Ho (Reg No: R21101558) Email: email@example.com.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with at least 7 to 8 years of relevant AML/KYC experience (i.e. Quality Assurance, Client Onboarding, Compliance, Audit, and Regulatory)
- Previous supervisory / team lead experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of financial regulatory requirements and AML risk implications; experience with regulatory and / or KYC related topics
- Excellent research and analytical skills; a proactive and fast learner
- Attention to detail, combined with a strategic and proactive work approach
- Accuracy, diligence and the ability to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines
- Strong verbal communication in both English and Mandarin and strong reading capability in English, simplified and traditional Mandarin
Interested in this role? Kindly forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided will be kept strictly confidential. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Posted by Rochel Ho (Reg No: R21101558)
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd (EA License No: 16S8057)
19 Sep 2022
AVP KYC Onboarding - Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional corporate bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced KYC professional. You will be given a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team that assess each client On-boarding scenario and apply the appropriate level of Customer Due Diligence to ensure complete documentation. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $120,000 per annum.
Expires on 03 Dec 2022
- To perform Client onboarding and KYC due diligence of new relationships and existing private banking and corporate banking clients as a Maker or Checker;
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank;
- To liaise and coordinate with Front Office and Client Services Team on the collection of the KYC documents/information;
- To escalate complex cases to local Compliance and/or Head Office Financial Security for advice, clarification or validation where applicable;
- To provide guidance and sharing of KYC knowledge to the junior team members in the team and other departments;
- Inputting and Maintenance of the Static Data/Accounts of the Clients into the KYC Database;
- Ensure accurate and proper maintenance of statistics for timely MIS reporting/other ad-hoc reports and perform monthly reconciliation on the KYC Status versus Opened Accounts of the Existing Clients (when required)
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- 5-10 years compliance experience KYC operations/ AML.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and work closely with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Possess strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively handle a fast-paced environment and successfully meet established deadline requirements.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057