Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Jan 2021
KYC Team Lead , Asia Pacific -Regional Banking Brand Name
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional corporate bank is currently seeking for client support group professional in Singapore. Leading a team, you will be joining a bank that is committed in investing its resources in the country. Furthermore, you will get to work in a multi-cultural environment coupled with a prime working location. This is a great opportunity for you to excel and develop your career. In return, you will enjoy attractive annual compensation package of up to SGD $180,000 per annum.
Expires on 05 Apr 2021
- Monitor and supervise the KYC control team and ensure timely and good quality of periodic review and onboarding activities (KYC checkers and coordination with compliance on requirements)
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the KYC operations are completed on time and are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manage with two team leads the KYC end to end process (onboarding, periodic review, LEM) for the APAC platform.
- Liaise with business units on any matters related to on boarding/periodic reviews issues
- Ensure whole periodic review and on boarding process are following internal and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate ability to lead under pressure with various remediation projects, shifts in commercial priorities and staff turnover management
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a CIB environment (experience on KYC and customer excellence is an advantage)
- Ability to build up a new organization, new processes, new solutions
- Experience in FI & Commodities would be advantageous
- Well structured, organized and systematic
- Good communication and analytical skills
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
- Office Location: Central
- Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com
- (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057