Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Nov 2020
Regional KYC/AML Officer (1 Year Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionAn established European bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced client on boarding professional to join them in the Regional team. You will be required to provide full support for the business, ensuring quality service resolutions. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$70,000 per annum (1-Year contract)
Expires on 13 Dec 2020
- Responsible for all CDD documentations and Client On boarding matters
- Investigate, analyse on STR alerts and handles FATCA documentation and reporting
- Conduct CDD on clients with the relationship managers and work closely with Front office to ensure proper documentation is obtained
- Plays a signalling and liaison role between clients and the Bank regarding all required documents and client specific situations/risks
- Consults with relationship managers, the client and Compliance in cases of non-standard situations
Posted ByGinny Tan Kai Lin (Reg No: R2091424)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should preferably 5 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC and AML/CFT regulations will be essential.
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia (in particular HKMA, MAS, CBRC, PBOC and FSC)
- 1 Year Contract Position
Office Location: CENTRAL
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ginny Tan Kai Lin, Reg No: R2091424) Or firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057