Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Jan 2020
Head of Compliance, Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionBoutique corporate bank in Singapore with strong presence in Singapore is looking for Head of Compliance. This is a great opportunity to establish yourself at management level in the field of compliance, and you will be responsible for managing a team of up to 2 members covering compliance responsibilities in Singapore. You will enjoy a remuneration of up to $135,000 per year.
Expires on 05 Mar 2020
- As the head of compliance the job requires you to work in regulatory compliance to maintain regulatory and compliance best practice standards and a culture of appropriate conduct.
- Person with high leadership qualities as the job requires you to lead and supervise a teams.
- You are required to develop and maintain compliance functions and policies to implement the vision of maintaining flawless compliance throughout the organization.
- Knowledge in writing and drafting policies based on compliance is an added advantage.
- You will be reporting directly to the General Manager for all compliance related functions.
Posted ByRohan David Neil Armstrong (Reg No: R1989584)
Tel: +65 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field is a must to have.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience inside the field of compliance under corporate banking will be preferred.
- A strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills will be preferred.