Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Feb 2021
Compliance Officer FX
SingaporePermanent PositionA forex platform is expanding their new entity in Singapore and looking for a professional compliance person to handle regulatory and AML/CFT matters. This position focuses on supporting and assisting the Head of Compliance to establish a Compliance culture through training, the prompt reporting of information to management and identifying risks and establishing controls for the first, second and third lines of defence. This role will be located at Central with attractive package up to $120K per annum.
Expires on 20 Mar 2021
- Assist in the ongoing processes to maintain relevant licenses in multiple jurisdictions, including AFS licence;
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of people strategies/ projects, policies and procedures;
- Data entry and maintaining various registers, including legal and regulatory obligations, breaches and incidents;
- Confident in providing legal administrative assistance;
- Work with key stakeholders to coordinate projects to help drive our business/people performance;
- Provide executive-level administrative and personal assistant support with respect to schedule coordination, day-to-day operations, and office management;
- Preparing annual training plans and individual staff training records, ensuring that yearly CPD targets are met;
- Assist in preparing and completing regulatory and compliance documents as required by the business;
- Maintain an awareness of CFD industry regulations in respect of general compliance and their implications upon the business activities of the firm;
- Completing compliance checks and prepare compliance report;
- Investigate client disputes and implement the company’s internal dispute resolution process, liaising with external dispute resolution body when required;
- Review sales solicitations to ensure compliance with applicable regulation and approve financial promotions;
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Excellent people skills and enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with your key stakeholders.
- Strong time management with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- The ability to analyse and interpret information quickly
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- A passionate self-starter attitude and be able to work independently.
- Tertiary education in business, finance, legal or similar
- Experience/interest in compliance/legal
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057