Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 Feb 2021
Finance, Regulatory Reporting (Senior Analyst)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established global bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Finance professional to join their team. This will be a unique opportunity for to come on board as an experienced individual to build on your career path financial reporting and regulatory compliance and to get more exposure in the corporate business. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$96,000 per annum.
Expires on 27 Mar 2021
- Preparation and review of MAS reports and New MAS610, Statutory reports, Head Office reports, other relevant regulatory and financial reports.
- Manage all financial aspects on Financial and regulatory reporting.
- Handles month-end closing and general ledger reconciliation.
- Liaison duties with internal and external stakeholders on Regulatory reporting.
- Provide guidance and ensure reports submission on time.
- Participation in Projects and Ad-hoc duties when assigned
- Liaising with auditors and MAS when required.
Posted ByNeo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder with 4 years relevant work experiences in Finance, regulatory reporting.
- Strong knowledge of statutory reporting and good knowledge in MAS 649, MAS612, MAS 610, MAS 613, AMR, QBL, MAS 755 will be essential.
- Strong Verbal Communication in both English and Mandarin and Strong reading capability in English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese to work with Regional Stakeholders and clients in North Asia.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057