Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Mar 2020
Senior Finance Manager (Manufacturing) (Based in Penang)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is one of the world leading companies in the manufacturing industry. With their rapid growth in the industry and as a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organization. With their rapid expansion plan, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in the availability of the Senior Finance Manager (Manufacturing) role. Amazing opportunity to join this huge organization with strong revenue, good development and career progression programs. The successful candidate will be based in Penang.
Expires on 26 Apr 2020
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual management & financial report.
- Oversee all costing related activities.
- Perform monthly/ quarterly inventory taking in the areas of inventory control and asset management.
- Handle budget preparation and review all financial data.
- Oversee juniors in the team which include providing guidance, training and development.
- Ensure the smooth and effective operation of the company's ERP system.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent. Preferably with professional papers.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferable with working experiences in manufacturing environment.
- Analytical, strong business sense and ability to lead & work independently.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels.
- Strong people management skills.