Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 May 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionA major player in the Technology industry is looking for a Finance Manager to take charge of their Finance office in Singapore. You will get the opportunity to assist the Managing Director in the growth of the business in the Asia Pacific region.
Expires on 15 Jun 2019
- Review and manage month end closing of accounts, reconciliation of accounts and preparation of month end reports.
- Manage audit and tax compliance issues
- Ensure entities comply with laws and regulations in countries of residence
- Review annual plan and forecast
- Review Management Accounts, customized reporting packages, Statutory Accounts, GST returns, monthly payroll and other expense disbursements.
- Monitoring P&L movement vs. budget and report to the top management
- Support Senior Management in financial risk management activities
- Review current process flow for improvements and assist in the implementation of recommendations.
Posted ByJasper Loh Zhi Hong (Reg No: R1770597)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant field of study. Chartered Accountant qualification will be preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Singapore and International Financial Reporting Standards, CPF, GST and relevant tax rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Candidates who have worked in Multinational companies in the Technology space will be preferred due to the need for regional reporting.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasper Loh Zhi Hong, Reg No: R1770597)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057