Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Sep 2019
Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, SME Banking
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur clients are well established and reputable International, Local and Chinese banks in Hong Kong. To cope with their sustainable growth in the market, they are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their teams. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within the market leading organizations. • Attractive package and benefits • Excellent employee development • Strong career progression and diverse exposure
Expires on 05 Oct 2019
- Demonstrate strong corporate banking experience in credit lending and risk assessment
- Provide financial solutions to the corporate clients according to their financial needs, such as commercial loan, project financing, and treasury product or services
- Manage good account relationship with existing and potential corporate clients
- Prepare comprehensive credit analysis and credit proposals
- Explore new business opportunities and assist the team to achieve budget targets
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.816 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ relationship management experience in corporate banking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive personality
- Excellent command of Chinese and English in both spoken and written. Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior level
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.816 or 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**
28 Aug 2019
Regional Treasury Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, a reputable MNC specializing in Industrial is seeking for a Regional Treasury Specialist responsible for the treasury activities within the SEA region.
Expires on 27 Sep 2019
- Managing group activities pertaining to loan financing and fund management
- Managing global cash function including cash pooling, account setup and management for regional operations
- Plan, recommend and executing hedging strategies
- Perform analysis on financial strategic needs based on funding and liquidity assessment
- Establish and support banking relationships
- Risk Management, compliance and internal controls
- Ad-hoc projects
Posted ByKenny Tham Keng Yip (Reg No: R1440569)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Treasury function
- Treasury system - Kyriba experience is preferred
- Hands on, independent and strong ability to manage stakeholders
- Experience in project management within manufacturing environment
- Applicants who are immediate / short notice is preferred
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Kenny Tham Keng Yip, Reg No: R1440569). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057