Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Sep 2020
AVP / VP, Financial Risk - Insurance
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading life insurer is seeking an experienced candidate to join its Financial Risk Management Team. You will play a key role in monitoring and managing the financial risks of the assets and products within the company, in particular the market and credit risk aspects.
Expires on 15 Oct 2020
- Closely collaborate with Finance team to report and monitor risk and performance measures from our newly implemented risk analytics system as part of BAU
- Build new capabilities to manage market and credit risk, and implement/set risk limits for the active management of assets and derivatives usage, in collaboration with the investment and finance teams to ensure optimal investment and hedging strategies are deployed
- Contribute to product risk assessment process to ensure sufficient risk reward payoff considerations are made in new product development and in-force product management
- Work closely with stakeholders and users from various business groups, external vendors and IT to implement the requirements to integrate new analytics tools into the current work flow; and
- Preparation of project-related papers and presentations where required.
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks; and
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
Posted ByGlenn Wong 黄世豪 (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy or Actuarial-related fields;
- At least 8 years of working experience in an Investment or Market/Credit Risk-related role;
- Meticulous, responsible and analytical;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of derivative products and financial risk models will be advantageous;
- Prior experience using Risk Analytics Systems and knowledge of programming languages such as VBA, SQL and Python preferred; and
- Qualification or working towards attaining CFA or FRM preferred.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork; and
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Glenn Wong 黄世豪, Reg No: R1106685 / Fan Houxian, Reg No: R1870989 / Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057