Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Jul 2021
Transaction monitoring/ Regional Client Onboarding – Regional Banking Brand Name, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional corporate bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for experienced transactional monitoring professional. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with one of the growing banks in the world. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $60,000 per annum.
Expires on 15 Aug 2021
- To perform the following :Transactions monitoring, Know-Your-Client and Client Due Dilligence documentation process, New Client Onboarding (COB) and periodic reviews and Matters related to Anti Money Laundering (AML) & Countering Terrorist Financing (CTF)
- Investigating, analyzing and closing transaction alerts from Monitoring system that are flagged under the agreed set of rules and thresholds and flag out suspicious transactions
- Conducting Customer Due Diligence (CDD) on all RSB clients together with the Relationship Managers (RMs) and ensuring that the proper documentation is obtained.
- Perform four-eye checks (quality control) on the CDD files and assessment completed by colleagues prior to sign-off by RM.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4-6 years of relevant banking experience in AML/KYC/compliance/operations/RM support
- Good working knowledge of data management
- Experience in conducting CDD and understanding of AML/CTF
- Good computer skills (especially proficiency in EXCEL)
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057