Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 May 2020
AML / CFT Compliance Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, one of the largest Life Insurers in Singapore, is looking for an AML / CFT Compliance Manager to join their high performing and dynamic team! Reporting to the Head of KYC, you would mainly assist in the KYC process for their new and existing customers. Individuals with AML / CFT / Due Diligence experience with both Insurers or Banks are welcome to apply!
This unique opportunity allows you the opportunity to work with a high energy team in an empowering environment, where you will enjoy potential rapid career advancement based on performance, and not limited by rigid rank structure. You will be well rewarded with a total remuneration of up to $90,000 and more including variable bonus!
Expires on 06 Jul 2020
- Carrying out customer due diligence activities checks, including clearing of screening matches, name trawling in accordance to the internal processes/procedures and target turnaround time;
- Carrying out enhanced due diligence checks on high risk customers including customer risk assessment and escalation to senior management for approval where required;
- Performing peer quality check/review on activities carried out by other analysts
- Ensure proper record keeping.
- Liaising with various business and functional units for information gathering to ensure customer due diligence activities are completed properly and accurately.
- Monitoring and providing support to ensure prompt and appropriate reporting and escalation of any other AML/CFT issues.
- Development and testing of the enhanced AML/CFT systems.
- Ensure appropriate action is taken on suspected Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing activities.
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintain and ensure awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Highlighting of potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
Posted ByChris Tan Wei Xuan (Reg No: R2089934)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferably Diploma in Financial/Business/Accounting studies or relevant Degree;
- 3 years and above of KYC/ AML working experience;
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Meticulous, proactive and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English language [both spoken and written] is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially MS Word and Excel
- Good report writing skill
- Knowledge in Insurance industry and products
- Intermediate understanding of AML/CFT Rules and Regulations
- Familiar with external database searches such as Factiva an added advantage
- ICA or ACAMS certified an added advantage
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork
- Adaptable to dynamic environment
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Tan Wei Xuan, Reg No: R2089934 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057