Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Jun 2019
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client, one of the major players in the Real Estate industry, is seeking for a Finance Director to join their team in Kuala Lumpur.
Expires on 07 Jul 2019
- Responsible for the full spectrum of finance inclusive of financial and management reporting
- Be a key business partner to the business unit and support the financial planning and control of the business.
- Acts as a bridge between the business unit and the other finance functions
- Validate and track budget and rolling forecast as well as the key changes to performance
- Oversee, review and/or advise on the accounting system, accounting treatments and procedures to ensure full compliance with statutory reporting requirements and financial reporting standards.
- Implement new workflows and processes
- Review the internal controls to ensure both business and operational efficiency is maximized
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax agent, government authorities and banks on related matters
- Monitor and report achievement of business unit’s performance against KPI objectives
- Identify investment opportunities such as acquisitions, investments, divestitures, mergers, etc
- Perform due diligence, prepare reports and make recommendations about the financial implications of proposed investments and transactions
Posted ByClare Tay Huizi (Reg No: R1433849)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy or relevant.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience, with minimum 5 years at the managerial position in a similar capacity.
- Technically sound and possesses extensive knowledge of Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards and understand property fund guidelines.
- Experience in listed REITs will be an added advantage
- With strong analytical, people management, communication and organizational skills
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Clare Tay Huizi, Reg No: R1433849)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057