Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Nov 2021
Performance Management Lead
SingaporePermanent PositionYou will be part of the Service Operations Division, covering the Performance Management Matrics reporting and Business Finance Analysis Functions Unit (PMU) providing strategic analysis for the Division and the aligned departments from a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Collation of data from different business teams and consolidation of information for analysis
- Establish Data Set structure to allow for ease of data comparisons/analysis
- Support management in analyzing the department’s performance against Service Ops Performance KPI/KSF
- Consolidate and communicate division’s financial position providing financial data to support key decisions.
- Ensure cost recovery for resources and target savings from current tools and automation processes
- Partnering with various stakeholders on the annual work plan and budgeting/forecast exercise, supporting various stakeholders with analysis and reviews of financial variances
Posted ByAlfred Wong Si Cheang (Reg No: R2090147)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business Administration or ACCA
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience, financial planning or managing project finance reporting would be an added advantage
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, data correlation, parsing data, etc)
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous and ability to manage and prioritize assigned objectives
Office Location: Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Alfred Wong Si Cheang, Reg No: R2090147) or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057