Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Apr 2019
Associate Director, Finance - Corporate Finance - Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA first-class opportunity to join an established Corporate Finance outfit as Finance Director! The sponsor organization has built a fine reputation whilst investing in the infrastructure, offshore marine and shipping sectors, and is helmed by a seasoned international management team of significant pedigree. This is a fabulous opportunity for you to join and drive change within the Finance & Accounting team, as you will participate in Change initiatives as Finance SME and perform month-end closing related activities. You will receive up to SGD 180,000 per annum in return.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Associate Director of Finance will participate in Change initiatives as Finance SME and perform month-end closing related activities. The role requires close collaboration with other departments to ensure successful implementation of the new system. The role also entails liaising with internal stakeholders in support of the business and external stakeholders such as auditors, tax agents and other professional consultants.
Expires on 15 May 2019
- Participate in the upcoming system change project as Finance representative and actively contribute towards the successful implementation of the project
- Collaborate cross-departments and manage the collaboraton between departments
- Assertively provide relevant feedback and requirements to the Project Manager and Implementation team, ensuring that the to-be system output is fit for use
- Perform UAT testing and troubleshooting
- Manage the month-end closing for an entity, including but not limited to, the timely delivery of financial statements and reports (monthly, quarterly and annual reporting)
- Perform variance analysis of business performance
- Ensure timely and accurate periodic GST and tax submissions
- Ensure timely completion of the annual audit, tax and other regulatory submissions
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
Knowledge/ Experience Required:
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 8 years of progressive track record of experience and achievements as a finance team member with recent experience in financial reporting
- Good working knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) and accounting principles
- A good team player with the ability to demonstrate initiative and work well with minimal supervision and within tight timeframes
- Change and continuous improvement mindset
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd EA License No: 16S8057