Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Oct 2020
Senior Associate, Credit Analyst (Structured Finance) - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established brand name with ambitious growth within the region is currently hiring an experienced Credit Analyst to be part of their expansion plan. You will play a vital role in the team and provide strong support to the Front Office in writing comprehensive credit papers, providing recommendation to the credit committee, credit rating & reviews, working closely with the legal team on legal documentation as well as preparing financial reports to the Management on a monthly basis. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$90,000.
Expires on 20 Nov 2020
- Prepare reports, presentations on credit analysis to the weekly risk committee and generating profit data information for new and existing clients
- Conduct credit ratings and review credit risk exposures
- Manage portfolio of accounts after transfers of accounts to credit team;
- Attend to waiver/consent request, annual review and credit monitoring;
- Liaise with facility agent, borrower and other lenders.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A recognized Bachelor Degree
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, preferably with experience in handling top tier MNC/GLC/TLCs and familiar with Structured/Project Finance deals
- Financial modelling experience is an advantage
- Self-driven, motivated and able to work under pressure
- Candidate who is adaptable to different work situations and an effective team player
If you meet the above requirements strictly, please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 01C4295
01 Oct 2020
Head of Operations- Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional corporate Banks that is further establishing its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced head of operations professional. You will be given a great opportunity to ensure smooth daily operations including functions such as deposits, loans, fund transfer, trade finances, and treasury settlement. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $200,000 per annum.
Expires on 31 Oct 2020
- Support the branch’s corporate and private banking activities, ensuring the smooth daily operations including functions such as deposits, loans, fund transfer, trade finances and treasury settlement.
- Oversee the daily operations of the private banking business
- Review work processes, manage process improvement projects and update the Operational Policies and Procedures (SOP).
- Work closely with business, marketing, control and risk units for new product development and product enhancements
- Liaise with regulators, auditors and compliance staff on latest regulatory, control and compliance requirements
- Ensure all activities conducted by the team are in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as internal guidelines
- Liaise with auditors and compliance staff on latest regulatory, control and compliance requirements
- Involve in projects to improve efficiency of processes, increasing controls and mitigating risk
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: +65 8182 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in finance, business, or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a banking operations, preferably in both corporate and private banking business
- Strong knowledge of investment products, such as FX, bonds, equities, mutual funds and structured products.
- Prior experience in clearing and settlement of Singapore and international securities with knowledge of market rules and practices
- Some experience in handling of remittances, trade financing, loans and treasury settlement operations and practice
- Knowledge of private banking products such as equities, fixed income, treasury products Some knowledge in corporate actions for Investment activities of Private banking
- Knowledge of local regulatory requirements and best practices relating to the branch operations.
- Strong awareness of operational risk controls, local and overseas market practices.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057