Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 May 2020
Senior Underwriter / Underwriter (Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionPrudent underwriting of quality business in line with the business plan to facilitate maximum return of profit while maintaining the firm's reputation and integrity, as well as demonstrating care for customers and respect for the regulatory obligations of the film.
- Preparation, Agreement and Approval of Annual Business Plan
- Planning for maximum underwriting profit
- Plan to diversify risk as far as practicable
- Monitoring Underwriting performance against business plan
- Underwriting of all risk
- Recording of all quotations, new businesses and renewals
- Monitor, Record and report aggregations of risk, underwriting performance
- Assessing and reporting on underwriting market conditions
- Ensure policies, procedures and systems are followed.
- Ensure that sufficient and effective KYC checks are satisfied
- Ensure that effective and complete underwriting contract is enforced.
Expires on 20 Jun 2020
- Ensure effective communication and account servicing
- Ensure all underwriting notes are documented.
- Liaise and provide assistance to Finance Department
Posted ByChris Tan Wei Xuan (Reg No: R2089934)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Sound Business Knowledge and understanding of;
- Underwriting of all risks, wordings and clauses
- Underwriting Principles
- Insurance Legal Principles
- Demonstrate clear understanding of roles of colleagues and their relationships to the structure and business plan of the company.
- Develop and maintain market awareness
- Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of products
- Good Team Player and Problem Solver
- Role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV if you feel there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Chris Tan Wei Xuan, Reg No: R2089934 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057