Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Mar 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established MNC medical device manufacturer covering healthcare and industrial customers.
Expires on 25 Apr 2021
- Lead Supplier development and align with key internal stakeholders.
- Active pursue on Contract Negotiation, Pricing Negotiation and Quarterly Business Review (QBR) with Key Suppliers.
- Identifies researches and implements new cost saving opportunities to improve the company's competitive position.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to understand business priorities and drive key improvement matrices.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with critical suppliers to assure a high level of focus on total quality and cost effectiveness.
Posted ByAmanda Chng Yu Ying (Reg No: R2092798)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Electronics or related field is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sourcing, purchasing, commodity management and process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Capable of interpreting engineering / mechanical drawings for the purposes of vendors’ selection
- Good knowledge in SAP and Microsoft Office
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Amanda Chng Yu Ying, Reg No: R2092798) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057