Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Nov 2022
Service Engineer - Based Central / Penang
MalaysiaPermanent PositionMultinational Medical Device Company
Expires on 30 Nov 2022
- On-site routine field services including preventive maintenance, installation testing, on-site repair, troubleshooting and end user training, act as primary point of contact with customer.
- Inspect, evaluate medical equipment's on site during installation, testing and commissioning of new systems acquired by customer.
- Proactively follow up with customer on the schedule arrangement and appointment to meet targeted servicing date.
- Possess good troubleshooting skill and technical knowledge to attend break down services and maintain good rapport with customer.
- Conduct user functionality training on medical equipment at customer's site as and when necessary.
Posted ByYap Man Ni
Tel: 6011 1157 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma/ Degree in Biomedical or Electronic & Electrical or Equivalent.
- Min 2 years experience as a Service Engineer and is a MUST in the Medical Industry.
- A valid driver's license and willingness to travel.
- Able to read and understand technical drawing and schematic diagram in the instructions manual.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.