Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Apr 2021
Team Leader (LabTec & Calibration)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn established MNC company from Swiss
Expires on 16 May 2021
- Lead assigned team of Field Service colleagues to high deliver high level of customer satisfaction through high value service execution ensuring fast response time, SOW compliance, act as trusted advisor and technical consultant.
- Champion service performance KPIs including x-leads and acting as trusted advisor to customer.
- Liason to SBU/Cross Departments for selected technical matters and high level escalations.
- Field Service coaching, gap analysis and performing training needs assessment for team members.
- Ensure end to end field service SOW compliance including calibration reports on time generation, follow-up and closure of service jobs, managing field service resources.
- Selected key account asset condition monitoring.
- Championing LabTec product portfolio's technical competencies.
Posted BySandara Phan
Tel: +6012 email@example.com
- At least 2 years of field service experience in Team Lead/Senior Service Engineer capacity from similar industry (Lab instrument/Calibration Scope).
- Sound technical and possess good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in LabTec and ISO 9001/17025 scope is a plus.
- Software and PC literacy and knowledge in electronics troubleshooting is a must.
- Occasional travelling to outstation (within Malaysia) when required.
- Malaysian and possess own vehicle.
07 Apr 2021
Service Engineer/Senior Service Engineer
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client is a leading IVD company for consumables and equipment products within academic, commercial research laboratories and hospitals.
- An empathetic Snr/Service Engineer that addresses customer’s concern with urgency and respect to ensure delivery of high quality service.
- Provide primary field service support in Singapore and technical support to fellow distributor service engineers and inter-departmental parties.
- Further objectives include carrying out various service tasks and assignments and ultimately assist the team in increasing service revenue and reducing service costs.
- Ability to manage small scale installation projects and communicate effectively with team members across shift and application specialist to provide customer centric service support
Essential Jobs Functions:
Expires on 07 May 2021
- Perform under pressure condition
- Delivery quality service to meet with internal KPI requirements
- Attend service calls to carry out instrument installation, corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, modifications, upgrades, inspections, safety tests, check-ups, and various field service related activities
- Attend urgent service calls to maintain the operation of critical accounts during office and after office hours
- Prepare and submit field service reports, expense report, on-duty reports, and various service related reports
- Inform service admin of the daily service calls and task arrangements for effective manpower management
- Manage on-hand inventories at a cost efficient level 8. Monitor and track the on-hand inventory to achieve zero discrepancy
- Sell service contracts, parts and PM kits
- Use and maintain the tools and equipment according to quality requirements
- Follow the quality and safety requirements while performing service tasks
- Work with coworkers as an efficient team
- Support other engineers in a proactive manner
- Handle escalated service calls and gather necessary resources and support to tackle it
- Provide service support to activities and events organized by inter-departmental parties
- Support new and/or additional product lines to cope with the development of the company
- Improve technical know-how and skill level in a proactive and continual way
- Respond and reply to customer enquiry
- Work in rotating night shift and standby on public holiday
Posted ByOng Hong Ghee, Gilbert (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education – Degree or Diploma equivalent in Biomedical Engineering
- Required Skill – Ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve standard technical problems that may arise. Respond to routine enquiries, prioritize service calls and tasks, escalate service calls and provide appropriate response and advice to customers when handling enquiries. Fluent in English.
- Preferred Skills – Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction and develop skills and knowledge of the organization’s products and services by working closely with experienced engineers
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ong Hong Ghee, Gilbert (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057