Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Jan 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are offering a new exciting opportunity to work with a multi-national conglomerate who serve more than 60 million customers within Asia. The company is a listed integrated healthcare services and facilities provider, which consistently expand their business by leveraging on their expertise.
Expires on 22 Feb 2019
- Assists in setting up new office space
- Manage and Market office space to potential members and industry partners/collaborators
- Oversee smooth daily operations of the co-working and office space including integrating of new members into the community
- Coordinate and organize meetings, & logistic requirements and any required follow up
- Organise social events, seminars and workshops
- Understand members’ needs and develop service improvement plans
- Maintain close relationship with industry partners and collaborators
- Other administrative and facilities management
Posted ByGilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthcare background and knowledge is required
- Having worked in a healthcare setting or organisation is an advantage
- Prior experience in managing a co-working space and/or working with start-ups, incubators and Venture Capitalists is preferred
- Be able to display a positive attitude and behaviour and responds to customer needs
- Candidates with strong sales, marketing and event management experience will also be considered
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in China.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Gilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057