Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 Sep 2019
Human Resource Manager, (C&B and Shared Service)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the leading financial companies providing support and protection for health, transport, home and travel. They are seeking for a driven, tenacious HR Manager who leads a team of 4 to handle end-to-end C&B, payroll and facilities management. This position calls for an independent and resourceful individual who is able to manage HR activities and operations including staffing, compensation and benefits, payroll, workplace health and safety programs and employee relations.
Compensation and Benefits
- Review and recommend compensation and benefits to ensure competitiveness.
- Participate in benefits and salary surveys/market research to ensure company’s pay structure and benefits schemes are internally aligned and in compliance to local labour legislation.
HR Shared Service Operations
- Lead, coach and inspire the team to deliver quality and timely HR shared services.
- Review operation processes and procedures to ensure compliance with the company policies as well as statutory regulations.
- Supervise the monthly payroll, income tax filling for local and foreign employees.
- Responsible to perform tax equalization and in-depth payroll knowledge on Additional Wage Ceiling (AWC)
- Good understanding of HRIS and how Information System enhances HR processes.
Facilities Management and Administration
Expires on 25 Oct 2019
- Oversees overall office administration, maintenance and day to day activities.
Posted ByLau Pui San (Reg No: R1981490)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree holder, with at least 10 years of HR experience.
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits is an added advantage.
- Strong operational experience in end to end payroll and compensation and benefits as a HR Generalist / Shared Services delivery.
- Good working knowledge of local employment labour legislations.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Experience working with Mercer / Tower Watsons consultancy.
- Strong interpersonal skills in managing multiple stakeholders.
If you are interested, apply today.
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lau Pui San, Reg No: R1981490). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057