Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Sep 2023
Vice President (Facilities Management and Operations)
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of expansion, our client is seeking Vice President (Facilities Management and Operations) to play a key role in envisioning and executing Engineering, Facilities Management, and Operations strategies to drive and spearhead business growth.
Salary Range: SGD 10,000 - 12,000Expires on 09 Nov 2023
- Spearhead the Engineering, Facilities Management, and Operations function towards company’s long term goals purpose, quality and sustainability through
- Product and services delivery at a excellent customer experience to all touchpoints
- Formulate and administer policies to ensure that the facilities continues to be relevant, safe and functional while balancing operational costs and budgets.
- Understand future business needs to help company thrive by overseeing the development and implementation of strategic plan
- Handle the annual budget for Facilities Maintenance, strategizing expenditure and savings
Posted ByKevin Lee Wen Jieh (R22104960)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Building, Facilities Management or a related Engineering discipline.
- Over 8 years of working experience in Facilities Management and Operations
- 5 years of Managerial or Leadership experience
- Competency in Green Mark Accredited Professional and Fire Safety Manager will be an added advantage
- Possess sound knowledge of building M&E systems, with experiences in monitoring Building
- Management Systems (BMS) and Building Automation Systems (BAS).
- Results-driven individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Kevin Lee Wen Jieh, Reg No: R22104960). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057