Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 Aug 2023
Manager, Finance Business Partnering
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is looking for experience Manager Finance Business Partner to manage country Business Unit's management reporting, analysis, performance tracking and issue management, decision support, budgeting/planning, investment, contract appraisal and working capital control.
Salary Range: SGD 6,000 - 7,000Expires on 29 Sep 2023
- Target and estimate accuracy, working capital control, business performance (top line, costs and EBIT), currency impact
- Manage departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Manage annual target setting process within country Business Unit
- Ensure implementation of global templates, coordinate timetable for reviews, consolidate plans and prepare annual budget presentation to the Senior Executive Team
- Monitor and provide analysis on country Business Unit monthly performance based on various data sources (CORE, Crystal, Prism, etc.) to derive a consistent picture of current performance, key issues and action items.
- Assist in preparing and presenting Business Unit's monthly operations review to the Country Finance Manager
- Prepare the necessary financial information to support country Business Unit on contractual negotiations, client/customer profitability analysis, internal and external presentations, issues tracking and management, investments and other key developments
- Prepare in-depth analyses and commentaries to facilitate discussions on key financial items such as advertising and promotion spend, working capital utilization and cost development
- Prepare relevant information and analysis for country Business Unit strategy setting and strategic projects (e.g. M&A due diligence, restructurings, disposals, joint venture negotiations/management, etc.)
- Manage country Business Unit continuous improvement initiatives to streamline Business Unit controlling processes/reporting and improve efficiencies through a better utilization of automated systems (Lighthouse, CORE, MORE, etc.)
- Manage internal interactions across country Business Unit on matters related to business controlling to ensure timely understanding of financial performance and adequate management of any financial issues
- Work with Group Business Unit controllers and local Country Finance Managers to drive consistency of analytics and reporting. Drive high quality business control support to the country Business Unit
- Manage and oversee team’s delivery of team/function goals to drive execution against goals set
- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of Business Controlling/Business Unit reporting and organisation behavior to achieve team/function goals
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of Business Controlling/Business Unit reporting and organization behavior as part of continuous learning
Posted ByGwen Hu (Reg No: R22109984)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the business and industry
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and application of financial/accounting principles and budgetary management
- Proven hands-on experience in SAP accounting applications is an advantage
- Demonstrate strong research and analytical skills, including statistical computations
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Degree or professional qualification in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum five to eight years’ experience in a similar role, preferably with country controlling exposure
Office Location: West
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gwen Hu, Reg No: R22109984). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057