Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jun 2019
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis FP&A
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur clients, top-leading FMCG brands, with their expansion in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific, are looking for suitable candidates for FP&A Manager (Sports / Fashion / Pharma) to join their growing team.
Expires on 26 Jul 2019
- Participate actively in business operations and establish a close working relationship with Commercial and other functions
- Review business performance with various local functions & regional FP&A, and prepare monthly and quarterly business reports for management & Regional Finance (FP&A)
- Lead Marketing / Supply Chain / Regulatory / HR / IT / Medical for consolidated Hong Kong performance P&L & dashboard review with Affiliate Management Team
- Create and develop new tools/techniques/methodologies to support business growth and enhance business excellence
- Prepare Revenue, KPI, GM and OPEX analysis
- Collect relevant information and provide financial data to business owner for decision making
- Co-ordinate various projects, .e.g. process or system improvement, and provide support and problem solving for processes and initiatives
- Perform financial investment feasibility study & post investment tracking
- Work closely with regional accounting team on all accounting related matter
Posted ByIvan Lo
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years business planning experience in MNC is a must
- Experienced and Strong in developing new business and financial modeling
- Strong business sense, analytical skills/problem solving skills, self-motivated and good Interpersonal skills
- MUST be able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is definitely an advantage
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action
- Knowledge of Healthcare is a definite advantage
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in system knowledge and computer applications. Excellent Access and Excel and PowerPoint skills
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Ivan Lo:
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**
16 Apr 2019
Associate Director, Finance - Corporate Finance - Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA first-class opportunity to join an established Corporate Finance outfit as Finance Director! The sponsor organization has built a fine reputation whilst investing in the infrastructure, offshore marine and shipping sectors, and is helmed by a seasoned international management team of significant pedigree. This is a fabulous opportunity for you to join and drive change within the Finance & Accounting team, as you will participate in Change initiatives as Finance SME and perform month-end closing related activities. You will receive up to SGD 180,000 per annum in return.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Associate Director of Finance will participate in Change initiatives as Finance SME and perform month-end closing related activities. The role requires close collaboration with other departments to ensure successful implementation of the new system. The role also entails liaising with internal stakeholders in support of the business and external stakeholders such as auditors, tax agents and other professional consultants.
Expires on 15 Jul 2019
- Participate in the upcoming system change project as Finance representative and actively contribute towards the successful implementation of the project
- Collaborate cross-departments and manage the collaboraton between departments
- Assertively provide relevant feedback and requirements to the Project Manager and Implementation team, ensuring that the to-be system output is fit for use
- Perform UAT testing and troubleshooting
- Manage the month-end closing for an entity, including but not limited to, the timely delivery of financial statements and reports (monthly, quarterly and annual reporting)
- Perform variance analysis of business performance
- Ensure timely and accurate periodic GST and tax submissions
- Ensure timely completion of the annual audit, tax and other regulatory submissions
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
Knowledge/ Experience Required:
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 8 years of progressive track record of experience and achievements as a finance team member with recent experience in financial reporting
- Good working knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) and accounting principles
- A good team player with the ability to demonstrate initiative and work well with minimal supervision and within tight timeframes
- Change and continuous improvement mindset
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd EA License No: 16S8057