Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
1 listing(s) available.
05 Jun 2023
Senior Financial Analyst
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is seeking for experienced Senior Financial Analyst.
Salary Range: SGD 6,000 - 7,000Expires on 05 Jul 2023
- Assist in all other ad hoc requests which require financial modeling, scenario analysis and simulations.
- Own the monthly forecasting process covering manufacturing spending, product costs, other COGS as well as production inventory.
- Own the Semi-annual standard cost change process of costing parts, manufacturing overhead and simulations in SAP system.
- Drive Gross Margin Improvement Initiatives in manufacturing. Engage with Engineering, Operations, Service for target setting and reporting of results.
- Collaborate with Operations on Inventory Planning, Headcount Planning, managing of Operational expense drivers.
- Partnering and aligning with Ops Finance Peers in Singapore, Global Operations
- Ensure that finance policies and proper accounting rules are being followed consistently and SOX-compliant in all areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for the financial analysis of monthly actual results with comparisons to the forecast and engaging Operations to maximize efficiencies/ address issues.
- Continuous improvement mindset, partnering with different areas of the organization, identifying gaps, cost savings
Posted ByGwen Hu (Reg No: R22109984)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment
- Comfortable in ambiguous environment, comfortable approaching and communicating with different levels of the organization.
- Independent and critical thinker, fast learner and excellent eye for detail
- Degree in Accounting with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience (with emphasis on cost accounting, forecasting and financial analysis in a manufacturing environment)
- Proficient in SAP and strong MS Excel skills
Office Location: North
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gwen Hu, Reg No: R22109984). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057