Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Aug 2022
Team Lead, Treasury & Payment Operations
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading full licensed bank. They are currently looking for a high calibre team lead in treasury operations to join their business team
- Excellent career exposure
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Convenient work location: Hong Kong Island
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- Manage and oversee the Treasury operations activities, day-to-day clearing and settlements of Treasury products, corporate actions for fixed income and OTC market products to meet the financial obligations of the Bank.
- Manage and provide support to variety of Treasury and payment operations related processes and procedures
- Monitor all SWIFT/ RTGS/ FPS and card payments that are timely executed and reconciled.
- Design the workflow and control for Treasury and Payment operations to ensure full regulatory compliance with the Bank and HKMA.
- Perform timely reconciliation for the settlement of Treasury and Payment products discrepancy review, resolving breaks and exceptions.
- Handle onboarding process and application documentations for Interbank account opening
- Liaise with cross functional team such as Treasury and Finance, Product, Risk Management, Technology and for resolving any operational, settlement and system issues relating to Treasury, Payment products
- Manage and perform system UAT testing, deployment process and enhancement
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- Degree holder in business administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in Treasury and Payment Operations with at least 8 years in supervisory function.
- Solid knowledge and understanding Treasury and Payment products and systems
- Solid understanding of risk mitigation of fraud in Treasury and Payment Operations
- Competence and capable of leading people and cross-functional project teams
- Hands on experience in SWIFT, eMBT, eCMT, HKTR
- Independent, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office, basic VBA programming skills preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a preferred.
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**