Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Apr 2021
Investment Lead (SAA/ALM) – Insurance
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of a leading and reputable financial services company worldwide, seeking for a SAA/ALM Lead to join their exciting team. This role is part of the Investment team which is responsible for helping the Company achieve its objective of delivering sustainable performances to our policyholders and shareholders. As the SAA/ALM Lead, you will be supporting to implement SAA/ALM and derivative overlay solutions to enhance risk-returns for the Company's investments. You will also ensure that the fiduciary duties as an asset owner have been fulfilled and properly discharged through fund managers.
Expires on 20 May 2021
- Enhance SAA/ALM Framework and support the investment process across the insurance assets of the Company.
- Support development of sound capital management and macroeconomic methodology to formulate long-term economic regimes and market strategies across the asset classes
- Propose SAA/ALM solutions including portfolio hedging in consideration of capital, returns and risks for liability-driven solutions. Monitor these portfolio solutions regularly or when economic regimes change, including financial impact and rebalancing when necessary
- Assist evaluation of existing and prospective asset classes and investment strategies. Monitor asset mispricing, new market trends for cross asset value arbitrage and asymmetric risk-reward trades
- Work with Actuarial, Product and other teams in enhancing ALM, derivative hedging and asset sourcing
- Assist in articulating the investment views and strategies to the distribution channels through communications, presentations and investment notes.
- Support other investment functions in areas of product development, customer and corporate communications, financial reporting etc.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree or post-graduate degree in relevant field of Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 8 years of experience in investment management, capital markets and/or insurance consulting. Actuarial experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge market technicalities with relevant accreditation and prior experience in insurance investment concepts such as Dollar Duration, Cash Flow Matching, Risk Budgeting, Capital Optimization etc
- Knowledge of macro research principles with expertise in portfolio related concepts such as asset allocation and modern portfolio theory
- Strong data analytics, modelling and programming skills, and with experience working with at least two or more portfolio tools such as Aladdin, Factset, Bloomberg, Refinitiv, Morningstar etc
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and deliver results
Location : Central
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057