Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Jun 2020
Treasury Operations - Corporate Bank - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Treasury Operations professional. Reporting to the Head of Operations in Singapore, the incumbent will be involved in day-to-day operational, settlement and administrative matters for the company’s Treasury Products. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 19 Jul 2020
- Ensure a smooth flow of day-to-day processing of Treasury products within the team inclusive of trade verification.
- Perform monitoring of confirmations, passing accounting entries, constructing SWIFT and MEPS messages.
- Investigate enquiry case, prepare statistical reports, data input, filing etc.
- Handle escalated irregularities and discrepancy promptly.
- Ensure that the team adheres to the policies and guidelines governing reconciliation, correspondent banking accounts and treasury operation control function.
- Maintain complete transaction records, documents and reports to ensure completeness and accountability.
Posted BySam Tham (Reg No: R1987890)
- A recognized university with Degree of Banking and Finance or Accounting and Finance, with minimum solid experience 12 years in treasury settlement experience.
- Possess experiences on reconciliation, treasury operation control and clearing businesses.
- Strong Subject Matter Expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Familiar with MEPS+, SWIFT and or other payment message standard.
- Computer literate. Familiar with PC Office applications (e.g. MS words, MS excel)
Kindly indicate also your notice period.
Interested candidate kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Sam Tham; Reg No. : R1987890)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicant will be contacted.
Office location: Central