Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Aug 2019
OTC Analyst – Fintech Industry (6 month’s contract)
SingaporePermanent PositionA Fintech Company is seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced OTC Analyst. You will be given a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team as an experienced OTC analyst. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $54,000 per annum.
Expires on 14 Sep 2019
- Timely and accurate validation and processing of OTC Equity and FX derivative products (Accumulators, Decumulators, Swaps, Dual Currency Investment, Structured Investment, FX related products).
- Matching trade details on dealing blotter, counterparty term-sheet / advice and verification of trades in trade capture system.
- Prompt settlement of premium, and trade events e.g. knockout, expiry, exercise, periodic fixing, including posting of accounting entries and releasing of appropriate Swift messages (e.g. MT 202, 541 and 543).
- Ensuring that counter trade confirmations are executed. Any outstanding confirmations are to be escalated per the escalation matrix and followed up for resolution.
- Investigating and resolving all outstanding break items in Securities and Nostro as well as Internal accounts.
- Ensuring that client trade confirmations are prepared and sent on a timely basis.
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Tertiary education (Diploma / Degree in Banking and Finance/Accountancy preferred but not necessary).
- At least 2 – 4 years of operations experience with products knowledge of OTC derivatives within Private Banking / Private Wealth Management.
- Familiar with Wealth Management products including front to back processes as well as end-to-end system knowledge in processing them.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel would be advantageous.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057