Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Jul 2020
Accountant (1 year contract)
SingaporeContract PositionEstablished Singapore listed company is looking for independent and keen learners to join their team.
Expires on 20 Aug 2020
- Responsible for financial, statutory and management reporting, external and internal audits.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly/quarterly/year-end closing and financial reports to meet statutory filing requirements.
- Work closely with departments on appropriate cost recovery strategies for centralised manpower, shared facilities/services and centralised fixed assets, as well as participate in new initiatives/projects.
- Support the annual budgeting and forecasting exercise, oversee full set of accounts
- Assist in adhoc tasks as assigned
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or professional qualifications like ACCA
- At least 4 years of Accounting or/and Finance experience with at least 1 year handling full set of accounts, if possible
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standards and MAS reporting
- Must be IT proficient and familiar with Microsoft suite of products
- High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Have good organization skill and be meticulous paying attention to details.
- Able to work under pressure and independently in a dynamic environment.
- 1 Year Contract Position
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057