Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Apr 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, a global company with offices in more than 20 cities is seeking to appoint an Assistant/Finance Manager. The potential candidate can look forward to gaining international exposure in a well performing and fast growing company.
The candidate will be instrumental in assisting and supporting the CFO in the following :
Expires on 05 May 2019
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, including annual reports, SGX announcements, Board and Audit Committee Papers.
- Preparation of budget and forecasting for the purpose of budgetary control and variance analysis. Coordinating audits with internal and external auditors. Quarterly GST report for filing.
- Independently manage the monthly closing of group accounts and preparation of financial statement as well as support in areas of secretarial compliance, taxation and treasury.
- Manage Trustee’s queries on the financing and investing activities.
- Ensure that the fund’s and its portfolio’s financial reporting remains in compliance with relevant accounting standards and all regulatory obligations.
- Partner the Company Secretary to meet all statutory obligations regarding the preparation and lodgement of periodic financial accounts and returns.
- Work closely with SGX, CDP, Unit Registrar and Tax Agent in making quarterly distribution to business units.
Posted ByJanet Lee Hui San (Reg No: R1879219)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA with more than 8 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Experience in SGX listed companies and knowledge of US GAAP will be an added advantage
- The candidate will need to be great in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment independently. Having a critical thinking and analytical skills are fundamentals for this role.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Janet Lee Hui San, Reg No: R1879219)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057